It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ox-blue said:
salfordpaul said:
"But I thought he favoured the rags and has already signed a contract with juve"

and it was the same with nasri and aguerro last year. the media are manipulated by fergie and his cronies. ridiculous. fergie knows he can t keep up with us in the transfer market, agents are well aware of the future at man utd, hence youngsters leaving. He hasn t signed a midfielder since anderson, even city fans know he needs a marquee midfielder. what about sneider...he was nailed on to go to utd last year according to the media ...wasn't he ?

we are in a very good place, who will be challenging and winning titles for years to come. I wouldn t swap it for the world.

Got Amy info.
?

Who is Amy? Is she fit?

Re: Its all happening!!

Theo555 said:
I just find it amazingly sad that a fellow city fan can do this to other city fans - I take it you started supporting us after the takeover?
He's a rag Wum twat.

Its all happening!!

BlueMark said:
Martyn said:
neoblue said:
No, because no one knows fuck all. I thought it was marvin cos I'm on my phone and the screens shit, then I realise it's someone with 101 posts or some shit it's pretty obvious.

Posts = Knowledge

Martyn, getting back to your news. If we are considering winger / creative midfielder, in your opinion, will they improve what we already have in Johnson, silva, nasri etc ?

Johnson will be worried but if all goes to plan Silva wont play so many games either i dont think. There were moments last season when he was nakered and i dont think Mancini wants that again.

Thats just my opinion though.

Martyn said:
BlueMark said:
Martyn said:
Posts = Knowledge

Martyn, getting back to your news. If we are considering winger / creative midfielder, in your opinion, will they improve what we already have in Johnson, silva, nasri etc ?

Johnson will be worried but if all goes to plan Silva wont play so many games either i dont think. There were moments last season when he was nakered and i dont think Mancini wants that again.

opinion or truth?

Re: Things are about to get hotter.

Cobwebcat said:
One of TH's posts suggested things would start to happen around tomorrow so perhaps it's not all rubbish....though I can't find it!

To be fair Tolmie's posts have hinted at several 'start points' and none of em have yet to be correct.

images

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
ox-blue said:
salfordpaul said:
"But I thought he favoured the rags and has already signed a contract with juve"

and it was the same with nasri and aguerro last year. the media are manipulated by fergie and his cronies. ridiculous. fergie knows he can t keep up with us in the transfer market, agents are well aware of the future at man utd, hence youngsters leaving. He hasn t signed a midfielder since anderson, even city fans know he needs a marquee midfielder. what about sneider...he was nailed on to go to utd last year according to the media ...wasn't he ?

we are in a very good place, who will be challenging and winning titles for years to come. I wouldn t swap it for the world.

Got Amy info.
?

Who is Amy? Is she fit?

026609da-9cd4-d2fd.jpg

Definetly not

Martyn said:
BlueMark said:
Martyn said:
Posts = Knowledge

You sound like the weather man (or woman for pc reasons) eg theres a 50% chance of rain. anyone can come on here and wind fellow blues up, but whats the point.

If you want to be a ****, be one somewhere else.

Why wouldn't you share info with fellow fans?

If i saw messi at the ground, and nobody else was about, i wouldn't come on here and put a youtube vid on for "don't cry for me argentina", i would just fucking say, hey lads messi is going in the main entrance

Whats with all the cloak and dagger shite?

Surely if you sad fuckers want the almighty ITK status, which is like an asbo in wythenshawe, then spill the fucking beans!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.