It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
allan harper said:
mancityscot said:
Would love if Santi cazorla came here. How amazing would that be? In fact, I'll tell you how amazing that would be, fucking sensational!

Have we been linked with him ?

'Apparently' would prefer a move to us over arsenal. I would love him to come here, but deep down do think he'll go to arsenal. They've agreed a 15million fee. That's dirt cheap for a player of his calibre

Nothing to do with transfers, but was just watching our tour of Malaysia and is it only me who feels nostalgic for the pre-season days of Barnsley, Donny, Rochdale, Oldham etc??...turning up with hope in the heart and seeing Quinny, Joey Barton (especially at Doncaster when he nearly caused a riot) George Weah (really thought he was going to take us to the next level) etc up close and personal

Hazard, Martinez, Neymar. Obviously talented. But people here tend to whip themselves into a frenzy and before long they have turned these kids into the greatest players in the world in their minds.

Let's just trust in Roberto to identify the players that will improve us.

neymar is a huge talent i just dont think his game is suited for the premier league, plus he has shown no real interest in any english club and its pretty much between madrid and barca with barca being the favorites.

Really interesting that Sky interview with Mancini.

It's quite noticeable how he responds to the question are you confident of securing new players 'Yes, I trust Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour'.

So not Marwood then eh bobby

Forzacitizens said:
Really interesting that Sky interview with Mancini.

It's quite noticeable how he responds to the question are you confident of securing new players 'Yes, I trust Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour'.

So not Marwood then eh bobby

dont tease me give me the link pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.