It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know we are not already in negotiations with these "5" players?

To sign the kind of players we are now looking for such as De Rossi and Van Persie etc takes weeks sometimes months.

Insurance policies, agents fucking about to get their cut, managers not wanting to sell until replacements are in and so on.

Coupled with us no longer going into every negotiation offering the most money to sign them quickly. We have the power to negotiate properly with players and clubs to get the best deal for us.

Goo said:
Thenumber1blue said:
johnny crossan said:
and Mancini said:

"We are a young team because we have played together for only two years," Mancini told Sky Sports News HD.

"We won after 50 years. We need to work harder than last year and we need to buy the players that will help the team to improve.

"We don't need big changes. We don't need 10 players like maybe two or three years ago.

"But we need three or four or five players and in these five players will be young guys for the future because it is important to put young players in the squad and make them as good as the players that we have."

5 signings!!! Room for everybody's dream team there
It was er 2,3 or 1 yesterday!

2 or 3 established signings like RvP etc., the rest I imagine he's referring to Biton and Niang. Could be wrong though. With the time remaining before the start of the season I can't imagine us going into 5 high profile negotiations and coming out with 5 new players!
Agree!

CTID101 said:
How do you know we are not already in negotiations with these "5" players?

To sign the kind of players we are now looking for such as De Rossi and Van Persie etc takes weeks sometimes months.

Insurance policies, agents fucking about to get their cut, managers not wanting to sell until replacements are in and so on.

Coupled with us no longer going into every negotiation offering the most money to sign them quickly. We have the power to negotiate properly with players and clubs to get the best deal for us.
And we'll probably save a few million if we sign the back end of transfer window rather than 1st June.The foamers dont take any of this into account .Me me me me me.

and in these five players will be young guys for the future because it is important to put young players in the squad and make them as good as the players that we have."

Bit of a strange comment really as we're always signing young guys for the academy. We've brought in Suarez, Rekik, Celina, Bossaerts, Samuelson, Bytyqi, Pozo, Lopes, Almeida, and Mihaylov in the last 6-12 months. Unless he means "young" as in Nir Biton types (20+) who are of an age to play more first team games.

Malaga coach Manuel Pellegrini has insisted that if Arsenal want to sign winger Santi Cazorla from the Spanish side then a bid much higher than €20M will be needed.

Pellegrini’s men are currently experiencing financial issues despite rich Middle Eastern backers and Arsene Wenger’s Gunners have been widely linked with making an offer of €20M for the 27-year-old.

But for the former Real Madrid coach, that sum would drastically undervalue the Spaniard, a player he is counting on to help the club realise their ambitions in the Champions League, where there is a playoff round to navigate to make the group stage. And that is why it has been turned down.

Read more at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.insidefutbol.com/2012/07/27/arsenal-wont-get-santi-cazorla-for-e20m-blasts-malaga-coach-manuel-pellegrini/66115/?#mXF1IyPr0MgfQZpo.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.insidefutbol.com/2012/07/27/ ... MgfQZpo.99</a>

Inzi said:
Marvin said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Forget RVP. Get Neymar in NOW
No thanks. Another Robinho

apart from the fact he's better than robinho will ever be already
Remember that this is largely U-23s. I remember when Robinho first burst on the scene. He wsa just like Neymar. Better if anything because 7 times out of 10 Neymar wastes it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.