It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bilboblue said:
LongsightM13 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Can't see why the dippers would look to sell either of the 2 centre halves, surely Rodgers would want to build from that solid base.
They might need to raise some money after Dalglish's disastrous spree. They also have Kelly coming through

Isn't Kelly a right back?
He plays rb at the minute but they see him as a centre half long-term, I believe

Cityinmyheart said:
LoveCity said:
Yes please!

o7vvcx.jpg

Would love this to happen but I dont think he is unhappy at Liverpool plus Liverpool would want atleast 20 million.....

omg this would be an amazing bit of business, £1.88 for 1100 red pencils, great deal lmao

cityman14364 said:
Cityinmyheart said:
LoveCity said:
Yes please!

o7vvcx.jpg

Would love this to happen but I dont think he is unhappy at Liverpool plus Liverpool would want atleast 20 million.....

omg this would be an amazing bit of business, £1.88 for 1100 red pencils, great deal lmao

You serious?

Not even red pencils

tolmie's hairdoo said:
JosMCFC said:
Sorry to burst the bubble on agger lads but I asked TH about agger earlyer in the week and he said NO unless there has been developments since then ?

I have been away for a week and still am.
P
I have also just checked both my inbox and sent items, and can find no record.

Not even something I can recall, certainly the last week?

If you can post the PM, as you have me at a disadvantage, and will apologise if the case.
Page 64 in the old it's quiet topic TH

Anyone have any news regarding Guidetti? I've been asked about him by a few villa mates this morning who seem to think they're getting him. Although when pressed they were sketchy on the details, unsure if loan, permanent or blue sky thinking?

IMHO If it's a loan then great news for him and us.

dayvo said:
Anyone have any news regarding Guidetti? I've been asked about him by a few villa mates this morning who seem to think they're getting him. Although when pressed they were sketchy on the details, unsure if loan, permanent or blue sky thinking?

IMHO If it's a loan then great news for him and us.
the ITK guy on Twitter said Hammers were after him on loan earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.