It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
We need a TH update for all the lurkers.

Just been on F blokes twitter and it's getting interesting.

As I'm not on twatter is there any chance someone can copy and paste what fbloke is on about?

Rammy Blue said:

As I'm not on twatter is there any chance someone can copy and paste what fbloke is on about?

You don't have to be on it Rammy, just type FBlole twitter in google an it brings up his feed.

That's what I do pal, I cba joining it but like reading the city players tweets, usually some good banter between em

B3nStr0ng said:
Rammy Blue said:

You don't have to be on it Rammy, just type FBlole twitter in google an it brings up his feed.

That's what I do pal, I cba joining it but like reading the city players tweets, usually some good banter between em

Cheers for that although it looks a right load of gobbledegook.

Has he said anything of note?

Rammy Blue said:
B3nStr0ng said:
Rammy Blue said:

Something about 'wind in the air' is all I can see.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Rammy Blue said:
B3nStr0ng said:

Something about 'wind in the air' is all I can see.

Aye, same as.

Not rocket science to predict we may start to hear about something this week, especially after Bob's interview with Ladyman.

JosMCFC said:
Sorry to burst the bubble on agger lads but I asked TH about agger earlyer in the week and he said NO unless there has been developments since then ?

I have been away for a week and still am.
P
I have also just checked both my inbox and sent items, and can find no record.

Not even something I can recall, certainly the last week?

If you can post the PM, as you have me at a disadvantage, and will apologise if the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.