It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
in years to come we will be laughing at this thread.

instead of people asking 'were you at york away' it will be 'were you in it's quiet 10 back in the summer of 2012'

instead of 'where were you when you were shit' it will be 'where were you when you were wummed'

history is being made my friends, i swear you'll never see anything like this ever again so watch it, drink it in

corky1970 said:
ive got a long nail on my thumb, should i bite or use clippers ?

Jeez I read that last word as "dippers" LOL... I know they have dropped down the pecking order in footballing standards but I dont even get my Rag mates to remove my scabby toe nails !!!!

But theres an idea !!!!

corky1970 said:
ive got a long nail on my thumb, should i bite or use clippers ?

Bite it and give it to wembley76 so he can use it for his tooth pick

carlos92 said:
Try and ignore what Ged Coyne says. It was his own fault for losing his job in the first place.
Ged's a good lad. Heart in the right place.

Just a fucking nutter.

I've heard from my source that we may or may not sign someone this month, obviously I can't disclose the name of said player but it will make the world take notice of Manchester City.

Kun Aguero said:
I've heard from my source that we may or may not sign someone this month, obviously I can't disclose the name of said player but it will make the world take notice of Manchester City.

So we have to wait until January then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.