It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobwebcat said:
waspish said:
Cobwebcat said:
Is this one of those things where you have to rearrange the words to make a sentence?

Haha your no code breaker then ;)

I'll have a go...

Another problem with the top clubs.... drop out prices.....

ah bollocks I thought I had it too :-)

I actually laughed then, not out loud mind so no LOL.

Outlaw said:
LoveCity said:
According to Corriere dello Sport, Inter have gotten City to drop the asking price for De Jong to around £5million, possibly less, but they have to convince him to take a pay cut now.
£5million?!! This must be a joke! I don't think we are THAT desperate to offload De Jong!

Its rubbish!! and De Jong is one of our lowest earners so the wage wouldn't be a problem for Inter. the fact he hasnt signed a new deal is because he wants big wages but we wont offer them to him

evening chaps, just wanted to leave a quick message regarding tolm. i want to make it perfectly clear that in no way did tolm EVER encourage me to bet on hazard or any other transfer target!! we have chatted for years now on pm and he has always been extremely curteous, always willing to reply and friendly. most importantly he always told me that betting on transfers was dicey as things can change in a second and even he rarely betted on things unless he was 110% certain! i realise that many posters regard the £500 bet as stupid but it was a desperate situation and one where the new cuts and bruises are now healing well. i placed that bet as i`m sure we all thought that hazard was on his way and all tolm had told me was it looked extremely good but as to coin his phase " keep the powder dry". my mum got stiffed by a rag in a business venture and is now being chased for cash so in a moment of madness i placed that bet and done that amount to try and maximise my return! with regards to a couple of posters who seem to have an issue with me ie seosa and matt diablo i apologise what i say offends you. i always thought that calling someone mate was a friendly term and even though many of us have never met we are all blues and want the same thing.....city domination forever!!! for the good of the board and for entertainment if ric knows tolm outside of the forum then maybe he can have a word and get him back as without question he knows his stuff and is defo in the loop. the idea of a tolm only thread where only he could post seems like a good one? would also maybe stop 9 million pages of guessing and also in house fighting that clogs the board! whatever is decided the forum is a worse place without tolmies input and between him and danamy then inside info would be even harder to come by. good luck and good health to you all on here and heres hoping we are all celebrating another great season at the end of may again. cheers.

Ah richards30, good to have your mateness back. In all honesty, I don't have a problem with you whatsoever, I just think you come across as a tad overbearing but you're a Blue as we all are, and good to hear that the financial problems are healing.

corky1970 said:
richards30 said:
evening chaps, just wanted to leave a quick message regarding tolm. i want to make it perfectly clear that in no way did tolm EVER encourage me to bet on hazard or any other transfer target!! we have chatted for years now on pm and he has always been extremely curteous, always willing to reply and friendly. most importantly he always told me that betting on transfers was dicey as things can change in a second and even he rarely betted on things unless he was 110% certain! i realise that many posters regard the £500 bet as stupid but it was a desperate situation and one where the new cuts and bruises are now healing well. i placed that bet as i`m sure we all thought that hazard was on his way and all tolm had told me was it looked extremely good but as to coin his phase " keep the powder dry". my mum got stiffed by a rag in a business venture and is now being chased for cash so in a moment of madness i placed that bet and done that amount to try and maximise my return! with regards to a couple of posters who seem to have an issue with me ie seosa and matt diablo i apologise what i say offends you. i always thought that calling someone mate was a friendly term and even though many of us have never met we are all blues and want the same thing.....city domination forever!!! for the good of the board and for entertainment if ric knows tolm outside of the forum then maybe he can have a word and get him back as without question he knows his stuff and is defo in the loop. the idea of a tolm only thread where only he could post seems like a good one? would also maybe stop 9 million pages of guessing and also in house fighting that clogs the board! whatever is decided the forum is a worse place without tolmies input and between him and danamy then inside info would be even harder to come by. good luck and good health to you all on here and heres hoping we are all celebrating another great season at the end of may again. cheers.

nice of you to post and you sound a gentleman, however the thought of Tolm Thread where by association his word would be " gospel" fills me with fear.

the sheep would baaaaaaaa for ever

It wouldn't make a blind bit of difference if TH had his own thread as there would be a thread started discussing what he has posted anyway.

pointless.com

richards30 said:
Now take a breath.

yaya1 said:
right or wrong tolm is the most interesting poster n the board. end off.

In your opinion ! I am indifferent to Tolmie's posts, some I find intriguing, others I just don't get but he certainly seems harmless and does me no ill. There are other posters on here who provoke genuine thought and some who even present themselves so eloquently that I may question my own stance on a particular issue. I do find the level of worship many demonstrate for what is an unknown Internet persona on an unofficial forum that represents such a small demographic of Blues intriguing, and if I am honest slightly unhealthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.