It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
grim up north said:
NipHolmes said:
grim up north said:
Ok I will bow to your better knowledge of football in general

Fixed for accuracy...

Pissing my sides, I will not comment further or I might face a ban sanctimonious prick

Oh the irony.

I am not guessing all thing MCFC, I am merely debating who would be a good signing and is getable which is what you wrote earlier.

I wrote that tongue in cheek too, humour is lost in text sometimes.

Anyway, toodaloo fella *waves*

Daz_Blue said:
pudge said:
Stoned Rose said:
Sahin smells good to me. Even if only on loan.
In place of?

HART

ZAB KOMPS LESCOTT CLICHY

NASRI YAYA SAHIN SILVA

AGUERO TEVEZ
So we sign an untested league player, who was injured for most of last season in place of the like of Gareth Barry; after we have just signed a player in Jack Rodwell who is 2 years younger and prem proven?

Oh and we stick him in the first team straight away?

I wonder if there is enough time to get in the 2-3 new signings Bobby wants + offload the deadwood?

BlueCityfan said:
I wonder if there is enough time to get in the 2-3 new signings Bobby wants + offload the deadwood?

I would think we can get some signings in. All teams will be feeling the heat to get there targets in now and some teams may see weaknesses in themselves at the weekend.

pudge said:
NipHolmes said:
pudge said:
How do you know the club is "standing still"?

Nobody has said that.

I said the mentality of being happy with what you have is a bad one. I have proven my point with evidence of activity of other successful teams.
You said;

"Now we win the league on the final day by GD, our arch-rivals strengthen whom equalled us pts wise and we stand still?"

How do you know this?
Because we're waiting to do any deals at the end of the window instead of getting them a month ago so they could be in our preseason.. so yes we have sat back for most of the transfer window and only signed 1 first team player

pudge said:
NipHolmes said:
pudge said:
How do you know the club is "standing still"?

Nobody has said that.

I said the mentality of being happy with what you have is a bad one. I have proven my point with evidence of activity of other successful teams.
You said;

"Now we win the league on the final day by GD, our arch-rivals strengthen whom equalled us pts wise and we stand still?"

How do you know this?

Ok, United came second by GD did they not? Since then they move for RVP, Kagawa and Powell. The first 2 are genuinely world class imo.

We sign Rodwell and up and until now have no CB addition to play the 352 and provide depth in the CB area. Savic isn't up to the job and Kolo wants out by looks of it.

That is what I meant. They, alike the others I mentioned are moving forward and at present we haven't really made any strides hence what I wrote. Obviously we are moving else the stories of Agger and De Rossi wouldn't be so prevalent. Which in turn agrees with my point and disagrees with the 'we are fine as we are' argument.

BlueCityfan said:
Only time will tell... can only hope the modric deal will spark spurs to get he who shall not be named off our books and hopefully eventually rsc

cmdub said:
pudge said:
NipHolmes said:
Nobody has said that.

You said;

How do you know this?
Because we're waiting to do any deals at the end of the window instead of getting them a month ago so they could be in our preseason.. so yes we have sat back for most of the transfer window and only signed 1 first team player
Mancini's words would say otherwise<br /><br />-- Aug 16th, '12, 16:34 --<br /><br />
NipHolmes said:
pudge said:
NipHolmes said:
Nobody has said that.

You said;

How do you know this?

Ok, United came second by GD did they not? Since then they move for RVP, Kagawa and Powell. The first 2 are genuinely world class imo.

We sign Rodwell and up and until now have no CB addition to play the 352 and provide depth in the CB area. Savic isn't up to the job and Kolo wants out by looks of it.

That is what I meant. They, alike the others I mentioned are moving forward and at present we haven't really made any strides hence what I wrote. Obviously we are moving else the stories of Agger and De Rossi wouldn't be so prevalent. Which in turn agrees with my point and disagrees with the 'we are fine as we are' argument.
But the club is clearly not "standing still"

Mancini has already said that the 352 wont be permanent so Savic won't play that often if at all.

Nobody picked up on Rodwell so that proves the club are moving along quietly, so you can't say we are "standing still"

That idiotic reasoning leads to the likes of you being labelled 'flappers'

pudge said:
Daz_Blue said:
pudge said:
In place of?

HART

ZAB KOMPS LESCOTT CLICHY

NASRI YAYA SAHIN SILVA

AGUERO TEVEZ
So we sign an untested league player, who was injured for most of last season in place of the like of Gareth Barry; after we have just signed a player in Jack Rodwell who is 2 years younger and prem proven?

Europe and big games once given time to settle.
He came from Germany where most players have adapted here quickly and successfully, Sigudarrson (sp) and Cisse for example.

Injuries at Real are a worry but had he not been injured I doubt he'd be for sale such is his quality.

NipHolmes said:
pudge said:
Daz_Blue said:
HART

ZAB KOMPS LESCOTT CLICHY

NASRI YAYA SAHIN SILVA

AGUERO TEVEZ

Europe and big games once given time to settle.
He came from Germany where most players have adapted here quickly and successfully, Sigudarrson (sp) and Cisse for example.

Injuries at Real are a worry but had he not been injured I doubt he'd be for sale such is his quality.
He's not up for sale though, just a loan.

And he would come from Spain not Germany if a club signed him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.