Not open for further replies.
strongbowholic said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Joehannes said:
Shopping....

media

....In Pretty Green.

Probably getting a smaller shirt
You can't question the guv'nor's style. Classy as fuck, always looks six million dollars.
He's going through a Lee Majors faze.

argyle said:
onceabluealways said:
will be glad when this window is shut - just one disapointment after the last.

Up until now, the most disappointing since before the takeover.

Well, the thing is for every t-window we enter, the stronger sqaud we have. We already have a very very strong side, strong enough to win us the title last season.
But I still think we need a game-changer, a winner, someone who on his own has the capacity to make the difference. Squad players such as Rodwell and Sincalir do not belong in that category, all though I am very pleased with both them signings.

I really wished for De Rossi to sign, as he is definitely one of those who would come in and straight away cause a positive impact on the team. Lavezzi was another one I hoped for but he chose PSG.
I don't know who else we could go for with only ten days left of the window. A real immediate-impact player would be Pedro from Barcelona. - Said it before and I'll say it again: he is the ideal player for us and our system. What he brings to the team would mean a lot of points and more goals scored.
But even though he might not be Iniesta-impossible, it's still inconceivable to see us go after him.

Talk about Cavani going on I see, but unless one of our strikers leave I don't see a need to add one more.

Who are we after???

if we are not careful we will end this window with a weaker squad than we started - although still very strong overall - and potentially none of our weaknesses addressed. Still a good squad but De Jong for Rodwell and Sinclair for Johnson - really not convinced, no centre back cover yet - lots to do in the next week. The real failing to date has been our inability to move the deadwood on but i guess there aint much we can do ifno one is interested.

argyle said:
onceabluealways said:

We are anticipating Ade to move late this week, possibly AJ too.... I would then expect a minimum of 2 new players to join before the end of the window, although imo we will have 3 new signings.

Matt the Giant said:
argyle said:
onceabluealways said:

Well, the thing is for every t-window we enter, the stronger sqaud we have. We already have a very very strong side, strong enough to win us the title last season.
But I still think we need a game-changer, a winner, someone who on his own has the capacity to make the difference. Squad players such as Rodwell and Sincalir do not belong in that category, all though I am very pleased with both them signings.

I really wished for De Rossi to sign, as he is definitely one of those who would come in and straight away cause a positive impact on the team. Lavezzi was another one I hoped for but he chose PSG.
I don't know who else we could go for with only ten days left of the window. A real immediate-impact player would be Pedro from Barcelona. - Said it before and I'll say it again: he is the ideal player for us and our system. What he brings to the team would mean a lot of points and more goals scored.
But even though he might not be Iniesta-impossible, it's still inconceivable to see us go after him.

Talk about Cavani going on I see, but unless one of our strikers leave I don't see a need to add one more.

Who are we after???

Only a select few will know the answer to that I'm afraid. We are as tight as a drum and unless someone gets to hear details from the other end of the deal aka Joe Royle and Rodwell, I think the first we'll hear about it is on the official site.

this transfer window has been utter shite, can't believe we haven't sold anyone except weiss (and even that was for peanuts)

i don't like the way that football is going in regards to player ammortisations. its taking longer and longer, in a couple of years all transfers will be taking 3 months or longer.

the ONLY player we've signed so far is rodwell, who is not in the same league as those who we were hoping to sign. and the main reason his signing was so quick is because he hasn't made it yet, basically.

how hard is it for the champions of the best league in the world to sign a fucking player?? only city could make it so difficult. we should be fighting players off from trying to engineer a move to us, but it seems every player in europe seems reluctant to want to play for us! why the fuck is this?

and why has our activity been so so poor. we have adebayor on the books, still a good player, yet we can't even sell him for 5 million for fucks sake.

whichever way you look at it, there are serious failings going on behind the scenes at this club, i don't know who, many point towards marwood, but whatever the problem is i want it resolved so we can go back to the old days of being to sign a fucking player to play fucking football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.