It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this transfer forum is a sad indictment of the 'I want it now society' I've only come on here to see who I can get to cover over my DDR tattoo

LoveCity said:
Although they have not been able to stop us, the aristocrats at UEFA have succeeded in slowing the Manchester City juggernaut this summer without question. Financial Unfair Play has made us stop and hesitate or else we'd probably have Thiago Silva and one or two other top players in the squad already. They won't stop us but have definitely slowed us down.

I have said before and I will say again, it is the fact we have not sold our 'deadwood' and not sold Dzeko/Tevez (most likely Dzeko).

We have Kolo, Ade, RSC, Savic?, AJ and Dzeko all on the books to sell and all taking big wages.

Should we have sold them earlier we would move, I still believe the last week of this window will be pandemonium across the board. We have a team that is capable of winning whilst late additions bed in. All is not lost but I definately agree with you. Silva would have been ours for sure.

mansour's tow ropes said:
bluebannana said:
this transfer window has been utter shite, can't believe we haven't sold anyone except weiss (and even that was for peanuts)

i don't like the way that football is going in regards to player ammortisations. its taking longer and longer, in a couple of years all transfers will be taking 3 months or longer.

the ONLY player we've signed so far is rodwell, who is not in the same league as those who we were hoping to sign. and the main reason his signing was so quick is because he hasn't made it yet, basically.

how hard is it for the champions of the best league in the world to sign a fucking player?? only city could make it so difficult. we should be fighting players off from trying to engineer a move to us, but it seems every player in europe seems reluctant to want to play for us! why the fuck is this?

and why has our activity been so so poor. we have adebayor on the books, still a good player, yet we can't even sell him for 5 million for fucks sake.

whichever way you look at it, there are serious failings going on behind the scenes at this club, i don't know who, many point towards marwood, but whatever the problem is i want it resolved so we can go back to the old days of being to sign a fucking player to play fucking football

its not the end of the world mate, we just won the league with an amazing squad, stop acting spoilt :)

im not spoilt, but my expectations have certainly been raised, and i don't want last year's progress to be undone by standing still and being tight arses

yes you are completely and utterly spoilt, grow the fuck up you moaning moron

BringBackSwales said:
bluebannana said:
its not the end of the world mate, we just won the league with an amazing squad, stop acting spoilt :)

im not spoilt, but my expectations have certainly been raised, and i don't want last year's progress to be undone by standing still and being tight arses

ok I've got an idea i'll pretend we are back in division two so i'll be happy with signing the likes of sinclair

bluebannana said:
this transfer window has been utter shite, can't believe we haven't sold anyone except weiss (and even that was for peanuts)

i don't like the way that football is going in regards to player ammortisations. its taking longer and longer, in a couple of years all transfers will be taking 3 months or longer.

the ONLY player we've signed so far is rodwell, who is not in the same league as those who we were hoping to sign. and the main reason his signing was so quick is because he hasn't made it yet, basically.

how hard is it for the champions of the best league in the world to sign a fucking player?? only city could make it so difficult. we should be fighting players off from trying to engineer a move to us, but it seems every player in europe seems reluctant to want to play for us! why the fuck is this?

and why has our activity been so so poor. we have adebayor on the books, still a good player, yet we can't even sell him for 5 million for fucks sake.

whichever way you look at it, there are serious failings going on behind the scenes at this club, i don't know who, many point towards marwood, but whatever the problem is i want it resolved so we can go back to the old days of being to sign a fucking player to play fucking football

you're accusing our owner of being a tight arse?

BringBackSwales said:

ok I've got an idea i'll pretend we are back in division two so i'll be happy with signing the likes of sinclair

I really doubt you went in division 2, if you were it was probably in mummy's tummy

BringBackSwales said:

When you've grown a bit of hair on your bollocks and seen a bit of life and realise that you can't have everything you scream and bawl for and sometimes patience is required, then we might have some reasoned debate.

BringBackSwales said:
BringBackSwales said:

I really doubt you went in division 2, if you were it was probably in mummy's tummy

Or she was legs akimbo over a BMW M3 letting the lads celebrate a memorable day. Ah them were the days.

We are not a big club in Europe. We are still a million miles from that yet. We have one honour and that is the ECWC which is one below the Europa League (UEFA cup). Not a rag comment but a cold fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.