It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tomhawley said:
Did Sessegnon not get forced out of PSG for being a cock?

Hardly likely to go back

Dunno about that but according to wiki he fell out with PSG manager and didn't do training camp in Morocco. Fell out with manager in short. No bad headlines other than that really and has been awesome in this league.

He misses France by all accounts and Paris in particular, that's rumour based but he's defo looking for a move. I'd have him :)

Roma in advanced talks with Kolo Toure according to Le Parisien... but Bursaspor and Trabzonspor were on the verge of signing him too and he is still a City player so who knows. Probably doesn't want to leave until he gets a cushy signing on fee next year.

LoveCity said:
Roma in advanced talks with Kolo Toure according to Le Parisien... but Bursaspor and Trabzonspor were on the verge of signing him too and he is still a City player so who knows. Probably doesn't want to leave until he gets a cushy signing on fee next year.

We should fuck them around for weeks and then hold a presser to say Kolo is staying with us unless an indecent offer materializes. The geeky fuckers.

Stoned Rose said:
LoveCity said:

We should fuck them around for weeks and then hold a presser to say Kolo is staying with us unless an indecent offer materializes. The geeky fuckers.
This - all day long

I would let Kolo Toure go to either Roma or the two Turkish clubs. If we keep him then it will be a major problem as he is already pissed off which our gaffer.

Not been on much today, can someone let me know who blue moon have decided to be our next target. If there has been a vote of confidence with the target on here I hope Marwood has been told so he can follow it up then fuck it up.

Ta

mcfc2607 said:
I can see just Rodwell and Sinclair.
Maybe Martinez if his move to Munich stalls.

Martinez is willing to take less money to go to Bayern. There is no hi-jacking this. The player wants to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.