It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Daz_Blue said:
BenchillBlue said:
He's outside the Emirates hijacking the Sahil deal :)

Damn would rather have Sahin

Typical City, we'll go and buy a Turk 3rd division player called Sahil by accident!

Could be worse...could be a Swiss club buying Michael Hughes thinking they had signed Mark Hughes...

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
The better we get the fewer options we have to improve. That pool of players then become harder to capture because they are often already with a good European club, couple that with them wanting a move and feeling confident that they can get themselves into our side, and I think we may have to get used to more transfer windows like this one. Don't let it frustrate you, look at it as another sign of progress and good management. We know we could sign 20 substandard players on silly money tomorrow but which Blue in there right mind would want that, look where it has got us in the past !
Our improvement and progress in the last 4 years has been on a constant and steady uphill curve with no downsides of any significance that I am aware of, so why so much lack of faith in the powers that be ?
10 days to go Blues, in city we trust.

Common sense in the transfer forum ?

FFS, never thought I would see the day.

Spot on Blue. Agree with every word.

samharris said:
mcfcallo said:
Uncles just been round he said someone who works high up at liverpool has told him that the club have made a 8million pound bid for someone Reckons its for johnson

8 million yet they pay 20 mill for henderson...I swear other clubs look at us and take the piss.

I was looking on a spurs forum the other week,to see if they knew what was going on with ade...one of their supposed "itk",said the hold up with ade,was they wanted to tie johnno in with the deal,now with ade joining spuds,he may go there?

SPIDERBOY said:
samharris said:
mcfcallo said:
Uncles just been round he said someone who works high up at liverpool has told him that the club have made a 8million pound bid for someone Reckons its for johnson

8 million yet they pay 20 mill for henderson...I swear other clubs look at us and take the piss.

I was looking on a spurs forum the other week,to see if they knew what was going on with ade...one of their supposed "itk",said the hold up with ade,was they wanted to tie johnno in with the deal,now with ade joining spuds,he may go there?

Nope they have to pay what we value Johnno at.

NipHolmes said:
LoveCity said:
Although they have not been able to stop us, the aristocrats at UEFA have succeeded in slowing the Manchester City juggernaut this summer without question. Financial Unfair Play has made us stop and hesitate or else we'd probably have Thiago Silva and one or two other top players in the squad already. They won't stop us but have definitely slowed us down.

I have said before and I will say again, it is the fact we have not sold our 'deadwood' and not sold Dzeko/Tevez (most likely Dzeko).

We have Kolo, Ade, RSC, Savic?, AJ and Dzeko all on the books to sell and all taking big wages.

Should we have sold them earlier we would move, I still believe the last week of this window will be pandemonium across the board. We have a team that is capable of winning whilst late additions bed in. All is not lost but I definately agree with you. Silva would have been ours for sure.

Since this post Ade has gone. Betis pushing to close RSC apparently and AJ likely to leave before weekend. Just one of Kolo or Savic to go now. I would personally sell both if poss and buy new.

Dzeko likely to stay, happy with that to be fair.

Hopefully all this happens and we push heavily to close Agger and a CM.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:03 pm --<br /><br />
SPIDERBOY said:
samharris said:
mcfcallo said:

I don't post ITK stuff as I'm not ITK but I was told by mate who's a SAFC coach (youth) that we enquired about Sessegnon and offered AJ there. Word is ONeil wants him and Guidetti and would sell us Sessegnon in exchange. But word is Sessegnon wants to go abroad an preferably to PSG.

Repeat not ITK. But it is solid info.

Ray78 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
samharris said:

Nope they have to pay what we value Johnno at.

I'd like to think so,but they were obviously dragging their heels for some reason...couldn't of been waiting for modric to go,as he trained with spuds today,according to ssn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.