It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CityPar said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Mayor West said:
Absolutely spot on, it got boring a long time ago.

What got boring was people inventing transfer rumours for adoration by gullible gimps. And then those gullible gimps attacking anyone less gullible (or gimpish). :D

This is supposed to be a forum for genuine transfer rumour, not people purposely inventing stuff to string people along.

TH hasn't purposely invented stuff as you so succinctly put it. He's informed us by various means of targets, developments etc. But like everything else even TH can't control the unforseen and so transfers that looked nailed on can fall to the wayside. It happens. Live with it. It's certainly not THs' fault and I'm sure all he has ever done is post in good faith. If that is not enough for you then stay away or at the very least STFU.

The only reason that this, well past it's sell by date, topic keeps emerging is because some TH fanboy appears each day to say how much they miss him.

cat_popcorn.png

Found one

If I don't like a thread or poster I generally don't bother with it. Witch hunts like this are no different to bullying. If you don't like what you see, move along.

When he invented the transfer rumour about David Silva joining City i didnt log on to my betting account and win a good view quid!

Oh wait i did thank you Mr Hairdoo

lost_n_spaced said:
This is supposed to be a forum for genuine transfer rumour, not people purposely inventing stuff to string people along.

please show me where it says genuine in the title or description of this forum

Transfer forum
All transfer rumours, gossip, and speculation

people from all sides take this transfer forum far to serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.