It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pennypennytannerbob said:
lost_n_spaced said:
leewill31 said:

Still to see what TH would have offered.

We haven't signed anyone but Rodwell.

TH didn't know a thing about that.

TH creating rumours doesn't make us sign anyone, anymore than Marios Left Pegs, VVK, Ajay or Agent_153's rumours do.

And that - my friends - is fact.

Didn't you promise Ric you would drop this?

He's an utter cock, I don't know why he and his IP address haven't been banned yet.

How would you feel?

If the window closed and we'd only signed Rodwell & Sinclair, and no one else left.

funny-gifs-caturday.gif

Please stop... This is a transfer forum for gossip and opinions. All content should be taken with a pinch of salt until the OS confirms it.

Many people like reading gossip/rumour and the majority of readers are mature enough to make their own judgement as to whether a poster is full of bull or not.

If you feel upset that someone has posted stuff that you believe is a wind up, just withdraw from the thread. Don't get dragged in like a troll. Report them to the mods but, please don't disrespect other people's opinions and thus spoiling the enjoyment of a thread for others.

I now spend my time in threads trying to dodge WUM accusations, ban hammers, Tolmies walk out and the rest.

Please get a grip, you cannot regulate gossip but, you can regulate the tone of your replies.

Re: How would you feel?

brummie blue said:
If the window closed and we'd only signed Rodwell & Sinclair, and no one else left.

I'd be a bit gutted to be honest, but I think we have been very very spoilt in the last few transfer windows.

To be fair I still think if the squad stays, in the main, injury free we will have an excellent chance of retaining the league.

But one or two more inclusions will only strengthen us!!

Re: How would you feel?

Колобок said:
we might very well end up with only Rodwell. i'll feel perfectly OK, we have a PL winning squad.

I don't think Mancini is happy with a PL winning squad, his obsession will be Europe where he has underachieved so far so wants a squad that can go for everything. This will be why he wants more quality players and a top midfielder to partner Yaya in the Champions League... best not to dwell on De Rossi, but with him and assuming he settled well, I think it would have boosted our hopes of going far in the CL considerably.

Current squad would compete for the title no doubt but would struggle in Europe. Still need a top class CB and centre midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.