It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
Please, when I started this squad list business off I did say that CL squad rules are different than prem rules. I also said IF Mancini wants players to be included in both the harder of the two rules to satisfy are the CL squad rules. My answers above relate really to them, yes we can have more players for prem league but if he signs a Cavani, Hummels, Isco, DDR, Agger they are not coming here only to play in the prem league but will expect to play in CL.

So before we sign any you have to see who will not be involved in CL and be content purely with prem league and whether Mancini wants to create a false divide amongst the players. From a man management point of view he will want to treat them all the same so the players feel they all have an equal chance of playing in all competitions.

Good post. Seems to me that even if we have deals lined up. We can't proceed until some leaves. Looks like the only deal which may happen is AJ Sinclair and that's it. Unless Kolo or NDJ leave we're stuck<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:24 pm --<br /><br />
Rammyblues said:
Gk - Hart and Pants

Full backs - Clichy, Zaba, Richards and Kolarov

Centre Backs - Kompany, Lescott, Boyata and New signing

CM - Barry, Yaya, Milner, Rodwell, New signing and possibly De Jong

AM - Nasri, Silva, Sinclair

Strikers - Aguero, Dzeko, Balo and Tevez

Not sure if Rodwell and Boyata have to included in the 25 man squad there both 21.

You need three keepers for a start, Rodwell will be included Boyata not really important.

The easy way to do this 25 players, 4 of which must be club trained, so if you want to have full maximum 25 squad there must 4 four of these, if they are under 21 you don't need to include them because of the B lists (provided been at club three years)

So who in our squad count as club trained, there are potentially three, Richards Boyata and Johansen (3rd keeper)

Because we only have three club trained players the effect of that will be to limit the A list to just 24 players in total.

25 squad players minus 4 club trained means there are 21 other places up for grabs. If you do the maths we have 21 other type players on our books. The CL squad is full. Which is why I said if someone such as Cavani is to come in one of those players have to leave. It is that simple really.

MJ is club trained, even though he won't play doesn't that give us an extra place

Good post. Seems to me that even if we have deals lined up. We can't proceed until some leaves. Looks like the only deal which may happen is AJ Sinclair and that's it. Unless Kolo or NDJ leave we're stuck

Absolutely and once you have worked that out all this twitter nonsense about agreed deals is bollocks. If NDJ, AJ, Dzeko, Kolo all leave then we will be signing replacements and this place will go in meltdown, but with only 8 days left is it really feasible that all those players will leave. IMO one, maybe two at the absolute most. That is why the Sinclair deal hasn't moved Mancini will not want him in only to offer him prem football. If none of the above go out, we are finished in the transfer market IMO.

Can someone just summarize. With the current squad as is if you disregard RSC. What will our PL squad be and our CL squad be?

Rammyblues said:
Good post. Seems to me that even if we have deals lined up. We can't proceed until some leaves. Looks like the only deal which may happen is AJ Sinclair and that's it. Unless Kolo or NDJ leave we're stuck

Absolutely and once you have worked that out all this twitter nonsense about agreed deals is bollocks. If NDJ, AJ, Dzeko, Kolo all leave then we will be signing replacements and this place will go in meltdown, but with only 8 days left is it really feasible that all those players will leave. IMO one, maybe two at the absolute most. That is why the Sinclair deal hasn't moved Mancini will not want him in only to offer him prem football. If none of the above go out, we are finished in the transfer market IMO.

Well done mate, everything else is academic and pure fantasy until those in the departure lounge actaually fly off to pastures new. All has become clear now and explains why the fees we are asking are low. If they don't go we're stuck until next summer.

MJ is club trained, even though he won't play doesn't that give us an extra place

Nope because he would fill one of the allocated spaces for him bringing the squad total up to 25.

If anyone has wondered why there has been pleasantness by Mancini to Marwood this is the reason IMO, no doubt Marwood has said no one wants to leave and the bids we have had for the players who we might consider releasing is not good enough. Mancini knows these squad rules as does Marwood and so should everyone on this board.

Rammyblues said:

Pizarro and Hargreaves have left, only Rodwell has come in, so why don't we have a space for Sinclair regardless of AJ leaving or not?

Rammyblues said:

Regards Sinclair, for me its nothing to do with outgoing players, and everything to do with Swansea signing his replacement before letting him go.

In fact for me our whole policy this summer is based on not paying stupid money for players that are going to be squad players not starters, or getting in stars in, but still paying market value and no more.

When SM took over we had to pay silly prices and wages to improve our position, we've passed that phase of our development and while our squad can still improve, it doesn't need to do so by being ripped off.

southern muppet said:
Rammyblues said:

Pizarro and Hargreaves have left, only Rodwell has come in, so why don't we have a space for Sinclair regardless of AJ leaving or not?

PL squad only at a guess and as they were only loan players no need to worry about them getting pissed of at not being in the CL squad

Rammyblues.

If we say that Johnson is gone and Sinclair and say Maicon have joined what will our prem squad and CL squad be?

I am trying to work it out but getting a bit mixed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.