It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoned Rose said:
Marvin said:
Rammyblues said:
Absolutely and once you have worked that out all this twitter nonsense about agreed deals is bollocks. If NDJ, AJ, Dzeko, Kolo all leave then we will be signing replacements and this place will go in meltdown, but with only 8 days left is it really feasible that all those players will leave. IMO one, maybe two at the absolute most. That is why the Sinclair deal hasn't moved Mancini will not want him in only to offer him prem football. If none of the above go out, we are finished in the transfer market IMO.
De Jong can not be sold. I like Dzeko, but with 3 top forwards we could sell him. Likewise Kolo. Seems that AJ is already halfway out of the door.

I can not believe that we are prepared to sell De Jong without a replacement (Rodwell is not!). Would be a suicidal move.

Can we not just leave our title winning team intact and bring the kids through to supplement it? No instead after waiting 44 years to win the title, we're seemingly trying to dismantle it. Mancini needs to get a grip of this, forget Marwood. Mancini cetainly authorises sale of 1st team players

Agree re De Jong. How can we sell this man? he's the best in the business at what he does.
nigel-de.jpg
Bollox he´s not! City fans are overrating Nigel because he´s a likable chap and the reason why the club are considering selling him is becuase he don´t want to sign a new contract even though he´s well payed and only started 10(maybe 11 not sure) premier leauge games last season. If he stays this year we wont get nothing for him next year.

nehe11 said:
Stoned Rose said:
Marvin said:
De Jong can not be sold. I like Dzeko, but with 3 top forwards we could sell him. Likewise Kolo. Seems that AJ is already halfway out of the door.

I can not believe that we are prepared to sell De Jong without a replacement (Rodwell is not!). Would be a suicidal move.

Can we not just leave our title winning team intact and bring the kids through to supplement it? No instead after waiting 44 years to win the title, we're seemingly trying to dismantle it. Mancini needs to get a grip of this, forget Marwood. Mancini cetainly authorises sale of 1st team players

Agree re De Jong. How can we sell this man? he's the best in the business at what he does.
nigel-de.jpg
Bollox he´s not! City fans are overrating Nigel because he´s a likable chap and the reason why the club are considering selling him is becuase he don´t want to sign a new contract even though he´s well payed and only started 10(maybe 11 not sure) premier leauge games last season. If he stays this year we wont get nothing for him next year.
He wins loose possession and protects our back 4. No one does that better. Some times we don't need him, but in big away games at places like Anfield we do

nehe11 said:
Stoned Rose said:
Marvin said:

nigel-de.jpg

For me, I'm not really bothered too much about whether we get anything for him or not (how much would we get for him anyway?). I'm just liking yes, his positive attitude which I think creates an energy & spirit in the team on & around the pitch - which I think does count for something. I hate to mention the galvanising effect of one G Neville as an eg, but it makes a difference.
But I also rate him as a player for doing the simple things well, which sounds easy, until you see others attempt it. He reminds me of both makelele in his defensive cover and deschamps in his ability to play short, link the play, keep moves going in a fluid way.

Marvin said:
nehe11 said:
Stoned Rose said:
nigel-de.jpg
He wins loose possession and protects our back 4. No one does that better. Some times we don't need him, but in big away games at places like Anfield we do
Gareth Barry kept him out the team last season and when he´s fit he´ll do it again. And I can mention several players that can do the things Nigel does and more in the same position. That being said I rate Nigel and do think he´s a good player but not as good as some make out to be.

IMO dejong needs to sign a new contract, plain and simple, he is very well paid at the minute and im sure he was offered a reasonable raise. Or else he really has to go, Im sorry but thats the way it has to be, i am a massive fan of him but we cant let him walk for nothing and go to a rival, in a years time he could be walking out in a utd, chelsea or arsenal shirt they are all crying out for a dejong type player and could break the bank to get him cause there wont be a fee! I dont think dejong would that to us but to be honest i believed he would have signed an extendion in a heartbeat. Get it signed man!lol

Will be interesting to see who starts next to Yaya on Sunday.

Last week Mancini said NDJ playen an international match, Rodwell was in better condition and he started with him.

Pool plays with 3 man midfield I trust NDJ more in this case than Rodwell.

i think ppl need to get used to the fact we wont make a major signing this window,nothing over 10million anyway in the next 7days

shit window,hope we dont regret it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.