It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lomas has a lob on said:
Left Peg said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
Obviously this window hasn't gone as planned, but I think we are in for an amazing week.
There is going to be stories galore, airport stories, medical stories, shopping in the Arndale stories!
Like I said not the plan, but this week could be like when we first got took over.

I hope you're right but I can't see too much happening. We need at least 2 so hopefully this will be the minimum.

I know he seems to divide opinion on here, but as its the last week of the window, it would be great if Tolmie decided to post again, the forum is a worse place without him, in my opinion.

wonder if the players relating to the "bombs" are still in the pipeline?????

people dont seem to be able to accecpt that the info he gets might not always turn out in that he gets told we are interested in a player but the clubs might not agree a fee/the player might not want to come etc etc.....basically that anything can go wrong...then people act like spoilt brats cause a player doesnt get signed.......

think/hope its going to be an interesting week

andyhinch said:
Just herd on the radio (xfm) we'r in for m'villa has this come from somewhere

Seem to remember something on news now about this guy last night - must be really fooked if we are looking at this guy

simon23 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
Left Peg said:
I hope you're right but I can't see too much happening. We need at least 2 so hopefully this will be the minimum.

I know he seems to divide opinion on here, but as its the last week of the window, it would be great if Tolmie decided to post again, the forum is a worse place without him, in my opinion.

people dont seem to be able to accecpt that the info he gets might not always turn out in that he gets told we are interested in a player but the clubs might not agree a fee/the player might not want to come etc etc.....basically that anything can go wrong...then people act like spoilt brats cause a player doesnt get signed.......

What an exciting week it is going to be - I think we all hope that the bombs will drop at some stage but as Rammy has eloquently pointed out there are complexities involved in shifting players out to comply with squad numbers.

I second the motion - I hope Tolmie comes back for the last week. All is forgiven and I for one miss the music!

jollylescott said:
simon23 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

What an exciting week it is going to be - I think we all hope that the bombs will drop at some stage but as Rammy has eloquently pointed out there are complexities involved in shifting players out to comply with squad numbers.

I second the motion - I hope Tolmie comes back for the last week. All is forgiven and I for one miss the music!

Well he has just posted on the main forum, but for all I know he may have been posting on there all along, and just exiled himself from this one!

I still think we will sign Agger...

We need a central defender and Liverpool will want to cash in..

Rodgers said yesterday that he wants to bring a few more players in so he will have to sell first to do that..

The cookie monster said:
This thread is the pits.

If only certain folk wernt hounded off it would of been a good read on here this week.
When we're a buying club and spending it's thrilling no matter who posts. When we're selling or doing nothing it's at best boring. And what would Tolmie say then? We'd all get very bored very quickly of You Tubes and cryptic clues if it was clear we weren't buying anyone.

yayas trusty right foot said:
I still think we will sign Agger...

We need a central defender and Liverpool will want to cash in..

Rodgers said yesterday that he wants to bring a few more players in so he will have to sell first to do that..

I still have a feeling over Agger too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.