It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
dctid said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
I still have a feeling over Agger too.

Sincerely hope not - just hand over a huge whack of cash for Jokepool to improve their squad further

Look elewhere

No no no..dont give dippers any money,they'll use it towards their marquee signing..

Robin van stereo.

wake up fella a few more signings and they will be there or there abouts not for one minute suggesting they will win the title but then again based upon what we have seen and our transfer business to date we are going to find it difficult too

Football is cyclic we know that - after a performance like that yesterday if they can play at 90% of that for the rest of the season then they may suprise many people - you included

Stop being so blinkered

taken from an article the daily mail done...sorry if already posted..

A source close to Mancini said: ‘He has three targets before the window closes — Daniele De Rossi, Maicon and Stevan Jovetic.

SPIDERBOY said:

A source close to Mancini said: ‘He has three targets before the window closes — Daniele De Rossi, Maicon and Stevan Jovetic.

And yet Bobby has already stated that Maicon was never a target. Hmm someone is lying here arent they lol

mcfcdjr said:
SPIDERBOY said:

And yet Bobby has already stated that Maicon was never a target. Hmm someone is lying here arent they lol

i aint saying its true mate....just something i seen..

mcfcdjr said:
SPIDERBOY said:

The Mail always lie..truth can never be distorted..

mcfcdjr said:

"I don't know. I bought Maicon when he was at Inter, but now he is an Inter player.

"No, not at the moment."

Hardly a crushing denial lol.

dealing with roma inter and florence,mmmmmm marwood will be bald or grey by the end of the month

SalfordCityBlue said:
mcfcdjr said:

"I don't know. I bought Maicon when he was at Inter, but now he is an Inter player.

"No, not at the moment."

Hardly a crushing denial lol.

Thought I read on here somewhere yesterday quotes along the lines of "he was never a target". My mistake if Im wrong sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.