It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mal's Cigar... said:
Now listen last time i was on here alot of shit went down.I got wind of us seriously looking at harry redknapp and it never came off and i got pure abuse off alot of people on here.

I can tell you now that the club always had harry redknapp on it's agenda before mancini came into the job.

Now please dont laugh or make fun but i know for a fact the club have always had an eye on harry redknapp.There was alot of red tape for us getting redknapp at the time.

This will happen this week interms of the player i am on about.Alex stepney is close with a certain mr Kidd and trust me on this but it will happen this week.

Why haven't you just carried on using your old account?

Big Mal's Cigar... said:
Now listen last time i was on here alot of shit went down.I got wind of us seriously looking at harry redknapp and it never came off and i got pure abuse off alot of people on here.

I can tell you now that the club always had harry redknapp on it's agenda before mancini came into the job.

Now please dont laugh or make fun but i know for a fact the club have always had an eye on harry redknapp.There was alot of red tape for us getting redknapp at the time.

This will happen this week interms of the player i am on about.Alex stepney is close with a certain mr Kidd and trust me on this but it will happen this week.

I believe you. So has the big name been mentioned yet in the past couple of pages?

Big Mal's Cigar... said:

Why don't you just say who the player is we're supposed to be signing .

Why cant people just post about the players they have heard about. We are linked with around 200 players each window.

I'm sure Chelsea, Real or Barca are not watching this forum incase an ITK says who we are after.

Thenumber1blue said:
Big Mal's Cigar... said:

Why don't you just say who the player is we're supposed to be signing .

This a million times. Like a multi million dollar deal is not going to happen because someone on the internet mentioned their names. Clubs could give a sh** if we are talking about it. A club wants to sell to make money, another club wants to buy, millions of dollars will be exchanged. ITS NOT GOING TO CHANGE BECAUSE HIS NAME WAS ON AN INTERNET FORUM Name names or shutup, this window is doing my head in.

Genuine question. Does anyone believe that having spent the entire summer being prudent and austere in our business, we are suddenly going to go and drop 30 + million on a player because the papers think Mancini's unhappy ?

I don't at all. We'll see Sinclair, plus maybe one or two more, but the price range will not go beyond the 15 million we paid for Rodwell IMO.

Anyone hoping for last minute moves for the likes of De Rossi/Cavani hasn't paid enough attention to the way we are currently conducting ourselves in the transfer market.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSLlZh9yelk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.