It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop naming these old players
no Gerrard or Kaka not our policy these days.
Someone younger that will be around
Neymer possible Santos owe us a favour after giving them Robinho
on loan so maybe

I was chatting to the financial director of NUFC the other day thru a mutual friend got talkin about transfers he hasn't a clue who Newcastle are after only when it goes thru the books.

lancs blue said:
BooksReject said:
'shocking the football world' narrows it down to 3 players...Ronaldo, Messi or Shrek :o

Exactly and the first two ain't gonna happen. :-(

Any regular starter at United would qualify as 'shocking the football world' because of our rivalry.

Nani for example (no I have no info that we're signing Nani)

grim up north said:
I was chatting to the financial director of NUFC the other day thru a mutual friend got talkin about transfers he hasn't a clue who Newcastle are after only when it goes thru the books.

Thanks for that.

I dont think it will be as much money as you think but i am not to sure.

Look when it comes to fees and wages and contract then i know about as much as you which is fuck all.

I would love to say the name but the club is keeping everything under wraps.Alex stepney told me this last week.

I have a laugh with him and i am always asking him to ask kidd certain questions about players and transfer targets.Now 9 times out of 10 i get nothing but have manged to get it out of alex for once lol.

Victor wanyam from celtic is one they have looked at but obviously it's this big deal that i was also told about that is gonna be big news right across europe.

Big Mal's Cigar... said:

Look when it comes to fees and wages and contract then i know about as much as you which is fuck all.

I would love to say the name but the club is keeping everything under wraps.Alex stepney told me this last week.

I have a laugh with him and i am always asking him to ask kidd certain questions about players and transfer targets.Now 9 times out of 10 i get nothing but have manged to get it out of alex for once lol.

Victor wanyam from celtic is one they have looked at but obviously it's this big deal that i was also told about that is gonna be big news right across europe.

Personally I don't think you're the old big mal, in which case you're a wum.

Big Mal's Cigar... said:

*getting hyper*

Wonder who could it be?!!!

Rammy Blue said:
grim up north said:

Thanks for that.

Your welcome, there seems to be alot of staff a City who like to talk to people about what's going on within the club. If we believe everybody who claims to be itk

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb0-bMUCjpo[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAx6s6eHee8[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geTeVqP0Azc[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.