It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BooksReject said:
Rammy Blue said:
Big Mal's Cigar... said:
I dont think it will be as much money as you think but i am not to sure.

Look when it comes to fees and wages and contract then i know about as much as you which is fuck all.

I would love to say the name but the club is keeping everything under wraps.Alex stepney told me this last week.

I have a laugh with him and i am always asking him to ask kidd certain questions about players and transfer targets.Now 9 times out of 10 i get nothing but have manged to get it out of alex for once lol.

Victor wanyam from celtic is one they have looked at but obviously it's this big deal that i was also told about that is gonna be big news right across europe.

Personally I don't think you're the old big mal, in which case you're a wum.

...still no pm...I am starting to agree. The club is keeping everything under wraps, but Alex Stepney told you, despite the fact that the club could quite easily trace the source of the 'leak'...hmmmmm I nearly got excited then

the source of the leak, hes already named BK, its just bull shit, why would BK divulge information to anyone, its more than his job is worth!!!!!!!!!!
bullshit.gif

cleavers said:
Rammy Blue said:
Personally I don't think you're the old big mal, in which case you're a wum.
Either way its wummery of the finest order, look how this thread has shot up in post numbers already.

Helps pass the time though.

Wait until there is a genuine rumour, this place will explode.

Tevez City said:
Big Mal's Cigar... said:

Look when it comes to fees and wages and contract then i know about as much as you which is fuck all.

I would love to say the name but the club is keeping everything under wraps.Alex stepney told me this last week.

I have a laugh with him and i am always asking him to ask kidd certain questions about players and transfer targets.Now 9 times out of 10 i get nothing but have manged to get it out of alex for once lol.

Victor wanyam from celtic is one they have looked at but obviously it's this big deal that i was also told about that is gonna be big news right across europe.

Ok, don't name the player but name his position at least.

CB,CM,Winger or striker ?

Big Mal, this .. at least this. No names required just a position(s)

TommyBenarbia said:
Tevez City said:
Big Mal's Cigar... said:

^^^^^^^

This.

That won't get you into trouble. C'mon.....you know you want to....
th_catsniper.jpg

SuperSilva said:
Tevez City said:
Big Mal's Cigar... said:

Big Mal, this .. at least this. No names required just a position(s)

the position is all bent over the fence, arses bare to be bum fucked by a wum

Paulmcfc2703 said:
tyqmvko said:
I have it on good authority that we may or may not sign a player before the transfer window closes. I can't mention who my source is but you'll just have to trust me.
Seems legit. I appreciate that you cant say who we may or may not sign as if revealed the club will assassinate you and your source ;-)

I'm afraid so mate, I pretty much have a gun against my head at all times at the moment. My source is the one holding the gun..

Big Mal's Cigar... said:

Seems%2BLegit_542a1f_3883105.jpg

tyqmvko said:
I have it on good authority that we may or may not sign a player before the transfer window closes. I can't mention who my source is but you'll just have to trust me.
The sad thing is I bet you thought that was an original and funny post, it turns up on here at least once a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.