It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
So we can't get Sinclair, we can't get Walcott I see Lennon (whispers it very very quietly)at Spurs may be up for grabs. Yes or no? For me if we want of player of pace Yes.

Seriously.

Rammy you have been an absolute Star on the Forum keeping these threads ticking along nicely with decent reviews and insight and you have managed it all on next to nothing actually ever hapenning.

Aarron Lennon ???????

Jesus no. We get rid of AJ and replace him with that ?

I just got off the phone with a contact called Khaldoon who works at the club and apparently there'll be no signings other than Nastasic and Iniesta.

:-)

riley347 said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Think triggering the Garcia buyout clause may be dependent on Nige going

is garcia classed as a big buy though- big money but i for 1 had never heard of him.....
When he first arrived on the scene he looked to have such a bright future ahead of him, he has so much talent. He just wasn't ever able to properly kick start his career by winning that first important major.

Thaksinssoldier said:
I just got off the phone with a contact called Khaldoon who works at the club and apparently there'll be no signings other than Nastasic and Iniesta.

:-)

7/10 ;)

Seriously.

Rammy you have been an absolute Star on the Forum keeping these threads ticking along nicely with decent reviews and insight and you have managed it all on next to nothing actually ever hapenning.

Aarron Lennon ???????

Jesus no. We get rid of AJ and replace him with that ?

The clue was in the whispers bit, and I give up trying to second guess who the fuck we are signing, way things are going we might get Mr Happy and Mr Grumpy seeing as we have signed a Mr Nasty, woke this thread up again though!!!!! :-)

Have a peep at Blootoof's post on the Rooney thread..
make sure your not drinking owt.. :)

mike channon´s windmill said:
Think triggering the Garcia buyout clause may be dependent on Nige going

I hope not, the money being talked about over-prices him quite a bit.

You would expect him to be a Spain regular for that money or at least a noticible sub.

Desperation sigining if it goes through in my opinion.

The Portuguese league is not a great league to judge defensive midifielders if you ask me, there are too many fairies running about in that league. We just have to be carefull, not forgetting Portuguese teams are well known to fleece the buying clubs.

Who will we sign before the window closes?

Who do you expect us to sign before the deadline closes? I'm going for Sinclair, Nastasic and a mystery CM...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.