It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

joe123 said:
Airbags Optional said:
Please can someone tell me what's going on? Been in meetings and driving back from down south. Who the hell is wright?

in this thread everyone tends to be wrong.

the wright in question however, is richard. former ipswich, arsenal amongst others. come to fill the stuart taylor role.

Ans was member of Brittish Royal Navy in WWII :)

What's going on?

NDJ heading for Milan but its ok we have Rodwell he maybe able to do the holding role in a couple of seasons.

AJ gone to Sunderland and replaced with an average player from a below average team, but he maybe ok in a couple of seasons.

We look like buying a 3rd choice keeper who couldn't settle in Preston because it was to far from his home in East Anglia, Manchester is a little closer so he should be ok.

Finally, we maybe buying a 31 year old Brazilian, we all know the Brazilians do well in the premiership, to provide cover for our defence and a young defender, 19 I think, who maybe able to help in a couple of seasons.

I think that's about for now!

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Airbags Optional said:
Please can someone tell me what's going on? Been in meetings and driving back from down south. Who the hell is wright?

Brian Marwood on twitter just said all our incoming business is done.

Check out @BankofMarwood he has been spot on so far reckon he is really Brian Marwood.

Airbags Optional said:
SuperSilva said:
Airbags Optional said:

Welcome to chaos island mate!

Piqué is coming, Maicon is almost done deal, rod marsh said city are pushing a £100M deal we will learn of tonight or tomorrow ....

Like I said ... Welcome home!

Cheers u serious re piqué and maicon what has happened to the young Serb?

Kev who has over 10,000 posts and has never been wrong about hi info says we are in for piqué

Maicon has said good bye to his teammates and is not in the inter squad anymore... All talk is he is over in Manchester and will be signed by tomorrow.

Nastasic is done pending work permit

Sinclair apparently done and back on

We've been told that city are doing 1 big fookin deal ... Probably cos our champs league draw vs real Madrid, Ajax and B Dortmund.

SuperSilva said:
Airbags Optional said:
SuperSilva said:
Welcome to chaos island mate!

Piqué is coming, Maicon is almost done deal, rod marsh said city are pushing a £100M deal we will learn of tonight or tomorrow ....

Like I said ... Welcome home!

Cheers u serious re piqué and maicon what has happened to the young Serb?

Kev who has over 10,000 posts and has never been wrong about hi info says we are in for piqué

Maicon has said good bye to his teammates and is not in the inter squad anymore... All talk is he is over in Manchester and will be signed by tomorrow.

Nastasic is done pending work permit

Sinclair apparently done and back on

We've been told that city are doing 1 big fookin deal ... Probably cos our champs league draw vs real Madrid, Ajax and B Dortmund.

Cheers blue

Has anyone got Brian marwoods iPhone password so we can use the find my iPhone app to see where he is?
Seriously though he must be concluding some sort of deal with him missing the monaco champions league piss up

Thaksinssoldier said:
I think peoples jaws will drop tomorrow once the Iniesta deal Khaldoons been tweeting about all week comes off.

23699856.jpg

tilbz said:
Has anyone got Brian marwoods iPhone password so we can use the find my iPhone app to see where he is?
Seriously though he must be concluding some sort of deal with him missing the monaco champions league piss up

The password is 'clueless' mate, I'm pretty sure of it ;)

tilbz said:

They all decided to take a long weekend now with the stress of the draw concluded.

1 Day left. What would you have said if.......

With 91 of 92 days of the window gone. This is how we stand......

IN:

Rodwell £13.2 million

Wright Free

OUT:

Johnson £11.0 million

Adebayor £5.6 million

Weiss £1.6 million

Taylor Free

Total: £5 million profit

What would you have said if someone had told you, at the end of last season, that with one day to go this would be the picture now?

What would Bob have said?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.