It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

I think we will get Maicon, Nastasic, Sinclair and Piqué ( well don't really)...

Possible 532
Hart
Kompany Lescott
Maicon Piqué Kolorov
Silva Yaya Nasri
Tevez Aguero

Subs from
Pantilemon
Nastasic, Richards, Kolo
Clichy, Zabba
Milner, Barry, Rodwell, Sinclair
Balotelli, Dzeko

Plus kids.

TonyM said:
I think we will get Maicon, Nastasic, Sinclair and Piqué ( well don't really)...

Possible 532
Hart
Kompany Lescott
Maicon Piqué Kolorov
Silva Yaya Nasri
Tevez Aguero

Subs from
Pantilemon
Nastasic, Richards, Kolo
Clichy, Zabba
Balotelli, Dzeko

Plus kids.
Without Pique that's got the wow factor.

Pique isn't going to join us, Barcelona are short on defenders and can't free any of them.

We could be about to earn some money - Liverpool about to bid for Sturridge according to Sky sources. Hope Chelsea take them to the cleaners as we get 15% of the fee. £15million = £2.25million for us, £20million = £3million for us.

Marvin said:
TonyM said:

Possible 532
Hart
Kompany Lescott
Maicon Piqué Kolorov
Silva Yaya Nasri
Tevez Aguero

Subs from
Pantilemon
Nastasic, Richards, Kolo
Clichy, Zabba
Balotelli, Dzeko

Plus kids.
Without Pique that's got the wow factor.

That line up is fucking insane!!

Re: 1 Day left. What would you have said if.......

Cobwebcat said:
With 91 of 92 days of the window gone. This is how we stand......

IN:

Rodwell £13.2 million

Wright Free

OUT:

Johnson £11.0 million

Adebayor £5.6 million

Weiss £1.6 million

Taylor Free

Total: £5 million profit

What would you have said if someone had told you, at the end of last season, that with one day to go this would be the picture now?

What would Bob have said?

There are some people here who can spin this into a shining positive. The Champions should be doing better.

If we don't get a good CM, I think the reality of a poor window will hit home when Yaya goes to ACON.

Cobwebcat said:
With 91 of 92 days of the window gone. This is how we stand......

IN:

Rodwell £13.2 million

Wright Free

OUT:

Johnson £11.0 million

Adebayor £5.6 million

Weiss £1.6 million

Taylor Free

Total: £5 million profit

What would you have said if someone had told you, at the end of last season, that with one day to go this would be the picture now?

What would Bob have said?

The wages will be the biggest part of the savings so we are prolly more like 15 m up. Take into account that the ins transfer fees will will be spread across 4 or 5 years of contact and we are nearer 25m up. With increased gate receipts, tv money and sponsorship monies, we can afford to spend big and still be heading in right direction for FFP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.