It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:
Damocles said:
Stop teasing us with him you fucking whore! Aaaaaaaaaah!

There's only one man who would be a gift from the Sheikh, and if we got him I might explode in orgasm

You may want to get the tissues ready me old mucker!

As you know Mancini is a long time admirer of Cavani and has asked for him in the last two windows, but to no avail.

I've got a hunch he might just get his wish as a reward for this season

Players get cash bonuses, managers get players :-)

John Macken scored against us once as well you know...

I'm not sure if he's been a target for Mancini the last two years, or if he'd suit our system to be honest?

Danamy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:
You may want to get the tissues ready me old mucker!

As you know Mancini is a long time admirer of Cavani and has asked for him in the last two windows, but to no avail.

I've got a hunch he might just get his wish as a reward for this season

Players get cash bonuses, managers get players :-)

I'm not sure if he's been a target for Mancini the last two years, or if he'd suit our system to be honest?

so we're not getting RVP then?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Danamy said:
Against all popular belief RVP doesn't really want to leave the Gunners, these stories and leaks are all being put out from the Gunners end.

They have an asset that they need to cash in on during the summer, this is differant from Nasri and Fabregas deals with regards to age, RVP price will start to plummet after the summer so it's now or never, it's a come and get him plea with what offers are available.

Arsenal are on a shoestring and another reason why they've chosen to stick with Wenger, not many managers would work under such conditions.

If he goes anywhere Real are favourites from what i'm hearing..........

Danamy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:

Danamy said:
Against all popular belief RVP doesn't really want to leave the Gunners, these stories and leaks are all being put out from the Gunners end.

They have an asset that they need to cash in on during the summer, this is differant from Nasri and Fabregas deals with regards to age, RVP price will start to plummet after the summer so it's now or never, it's a come and get him plea with what offers are available.

Arsenal are on a shoestring and another reason why they've chosen to stick with Wenger, not many managers would work under such conditions.

cheers, haven't read the whole thread, but what will that mean for Higuain as Jose prefers Benzema anyway? They can't fit 3 strikers in there unless somebody leaves, maybe the Gunners are stuck with RVP...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Danamy said:

cheers, haven't read the whole thread, but what will that mean for Higuain as Jose prefers Benzema anyway? They can't fit 3 strikers in there unless somebody leaves, maybe the Gunners are stuck with RVP...

Certainly going to be a merry go round summer, the latest i'm hearing:

Drogba>>>>>>>China
Higuain>>>>>>>Chelsea
RVP>>>>>>>>>Real

RVP is reluctant to leave though but it's needs must if a big offer comes in

Danamy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:

Drogba>>>>>>>China
Higuain>>>>>>>Chelsea
RVP>>>>>>>>>Real

good deal for Chelsea.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Drogba>>>>>>>China
Higuain>>>>>>>Chelsea
RVP>>>>>>>>>Real

good deal for Chelsea.

Good deal for Drogba more like?........the wages he's been offered are mind blowing

Danamy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:

Drogba>>>>>>>China
Higuain>>>>>>>Chelsea
RVP>>>>>>>>>Real

good deal for Chelsea.

Good deal for Drogba more like?........the wages he's been offered are mind blowing

Interesting - I think Higuain would suit Chelsea's system down to the ground - far better than Torres ever has, for certain - a good example of buying the right player for the right system.

We could do with taking note, as I'm not convinced that Cavani is necessarily that player for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.