JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:
Certainly going to be a merry go round summer, the latest i'm hearing:

Drogba>>>>>>>China
Higuain>>>>>>>Chelsea
RVP>>>>>>>>>Real

RVP is reluctant to leave though but it's needs must if a big offer comes in

good deal for Chelsea.

Good deal for Drogba more like?........the wages he's been offered are mind blowing

well obviously, but it's good for Chelsea that they finally get him off the books and can move on and ultimately I feel be more successful.

Drogba isn't going to get better, Higuain? Could be a star.

If you look at the stats for Cavani, Falcao and Higuain I think one of the things that stands out is were they get their goals. Higuain has comes across very much as a domestic league goal scorer since really breaking through in 08/09, but he struggles to score in European competitions. Whereas both Cavani and Falcao seem more prolific across all competitions and have been scoring for fun since joining Napoli and Porto respectively.

I like Higuain, but I think Cavani/Falcao would end up being more successful with us, especially when we have a serious crack at Europe.

Danamy said:
Rammy Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Tevez still very much undecided at club level.

The room for both concerns another 'worldy', besides a hopeful completion on Hazard, another striker.

Cavani?

Mancini's gift from the Sheikh.......................

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDpSI_sPFbk[/youtube]

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
good deal for Chelsea.

Good deal for Drogba more like?........the wages he's been offered are mind blowing

well obviously, but it's good for Chelsea that they finally get him off the books and can move on and ultimately I feel be more successful.

Drogba isn't going to get better, Higuain? Could be a star.

It was typed tongue in cheek, i apologise if it come across as anything differant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.