It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah this time next week this thread should be in full flow, already looking forward to the puns that will be made, the fall outs, the arguments, the piss taking, airport watch, flight checker whether its a clarkie, late nights, google translator, Italia sky news and all the shite that will come from twitter and Facebook besides the my brother knows someone who is the aunty of someone who empties the bins at city and he has told me, as well as the reliable medicals. Have I missed anything? :-)

Really exciting news if either Cavani or Hazard sign, incredible if they both do! That'll be the 'silk' side of things covered...

As for the 'steel' side... Any murmurings of any real interest in more defensive minded players?

mancitydreamteam said:
Falcao is overratted, he's not better than what we already have. We should get bale and hazard in and leave the strikers alone. Bale and hazard crossing them for dzeko to either bang in the net or head down to Aguero. If tevez goes then promote guddetti.

Overrated? in what sense?
I agree we can't truly compare since Falcao, Cavani or Higuain has not played in the Premier League, but if you look purely on the number of goals scored and consistency, Falcao is better than any of our strikers, and any of the other prospects being considered..
Value-for-money wise, Higuain is probably the best bet..but its all down to Mancini's preferences..

Guidetti, I have my doubts on whether he will continue his form at City, as he looks to be another confidence player. It would be better if he goes on loan next season to one of the lower Premiership clubs. He certainly is not ready to take Tevez's place..

Is this relating to something big Tolmie? Not like Hazard, Cavani, Bale big.. like big, big?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.