It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tolmie, you said it looks like Tevez and Dzeko are heading out of the door, so are we looking to bring in TWO new strikers, or will a youngster be promoted to 4th choice? Or perhaps Hazard's versatility will see him play centrally on occassions rather than out wide and we will feel we are OK with just Aguero, Mario and RVP/Cavani/Falcao as out-and-out strikers, especially since Yaya can play anywhere on the pitch if needed?

Tolmie is there no interest in Lavezzi?

He wants a move out of Napoli and it seems only PSG are interested?

5 months ago we would've been dying for Mancini to go for this guy but now it seems no one's mentioning him.

I know he plays a very similar position to Hazard but I'm pretty sure they can both play behind the striker and on either wing.<br /><br />-- Thu May 17, 2012 12:14 pm --<br /><br />
JoeMercer'sWay said:
The cookie monster said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
this, won't be thrilled by it.
What you mean because he's not very good?

highly talented, very injury prone, bad attitude, expensive, ageing.

There's better options for us out there.

It's a weird one because Falcao is better on the ball but Cavani is capable of playing on the wing, which Falcao definitely can't do.

Cavani is a lot better at bringing the ball down though, but I think Falcao would suit our style a lot better.

We've got Dzeko, Aguero, Balotelli, Ade, RSC, Guidetti and Tevez on our books. Surely we can't even think about signing a striker before we have offloaded some?

Striker shoudl be far from a priority. Hazard (winger/attacking midfielder) rightfully priority. Then we have the central midfield and defence to strenghten.

Danamy said:
Cavani ticks the boxes on all fronts, including those that matter..........

--Silva--------Hazard--
---Aguero--Cavani--

with Mario, Dzeko(?), Nasri etc in reserve...

assume if we didn't do it this past season a PL goals record would fall with that front 4.

allan harper said:
Cavani ticks my box, him and Hazard and a £540 season ticket to watch them, unfuckingbeatable.

Start building up the loyalty points now for your Champs League final ticket, the future's bright with these two on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.