It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metro - cut price £2million bid for Aquilani being considered. I think he's a very good player personally even though he has flopped at Liverpool. The article says he'd be a replacement for Pizarro so probably a fringe player, think he would suit our system more than Liverpool's.

LoveCity said:
Metro - cut price £2million bid for Aquilani being considered. I think he's a very good player personally even though he has flopped at Liverpool. The article says he'd be a replacement for Pizarro so probably a fringe player, think he would suit our system more than Liverpool's.

The Metro

LoveCity said:

No more loonies please.

LoveCity said:

He's too good to be the 23rd man in the squad. Played like 30 times for Milan this season.

mostonbluemark said:
Just shows how far we have come when peole start to reject players of the stature of Van Persie. He is obviously first choice for the club and i suspect the fact that he has vast Champions League experience has a lot to do with that. At times we looked a little niaive in the Champions League last season and Van Persie, along with Yaya, will help to overcome that. Being the Premier League golden boot winner is an obvious bonus. No brainer for me.

You have good point there regarding champions league experience, my thinking is he's to expensive for his age but like you say champions league experience I'll probably change my mind and say he'll be a good acquisition

Going off what tolmie/danamy have said it could be-

Hazard
Alba
RVP/ Cavani
Martinez
Herrera

Pretty close lads???

waspish said:
mostonbluemark said:
Just shows how far we have come when peole start to reject players of the stature of Van Persie. He is obviously first choice for the club and i suspect the fact that he has vast Champions League experience has a lot to do with that. At times we looked a little niaive in the Champions League last season and Van Persie, along with Yaya, will help to overcome that. Being the Premier League golden boot winner is an obvious bonus. No brainer for me.

You have good point there regarding champions league experience, my thinking is he's to expensive for his age but like you say champions league experience I'll probably change my mind and say he'll be a good acquisition

Add the fact that he'll be playing with the likes of Silva, Aquero, Nasri and hopefully Hazard, he would be the perfect addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.