It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danamy said:
allan harper said:
Cavani ticks my box, him and Hazard and a £540 season ticket to watch them, unfuckingbeatable.

Start building up the loyalty points now for your Champs League final ticket, the future's bright with these two on board.
done deals dan? or did you mean to say IF they come on board?

hopefully we don't sign RVP ... I keep getting these images in my head that he will get injured in the charity match and miss the whole season.

Cavani or Falcao both are similar and tick all boxes, hard workers compared to RVP. sign one of them and I'll be happy.

Danamy said:
allan harper said:
Cavani ticks my box, him and Hazard and a £540 season ticket to watch them, unfuckingbeatable.

Start building up the loyalty points now for your Champs League final ticket, the future's bright with these two on board.

Haha I've got 9000 before I renew I should be ok !

richards30 said:
Danamy said:
allan harper said:

Nothings done, anyone who says differant are lying as things stand, they're being worked on and are both top of the list.

I've heard Hazard could be announced as early as next week if all goes to plan.............

allan harper said:
Danamy said:
allan harper said:

Haha I've got 9000 before I renew I should be ok !

No luck for me. I'm from Paignton (only 17 but blue has been passed down, grandad was a Manc) and only have 40 points because my card changed, and I can hardly ever get up :( When I can drive though... :)

Danamy said:
richards30 said:
Danamy said:

Nothings done, anyone who says differant are lying as things stand, they're being worked on and are both top of the list.

I've heard Hazard could be announced as early as next week if all goes to plan.............

So it's best not to start celebrating too early, we dint want to look like idiots.

[ Gif of Rag fans at Sunderland ]

allan harper said:
Danamy said:
richards30 said:

So it's best not to start celebrating too early, we dint want to look like idiots.

Exactly that or start printing "We've Signed Hazard" T-shirts eh?

Danamy said:
allan harper said:
Danamy said:

Exactly that or start printing "We've Signed Hazard" T-shirts eh?

Or getting his named tattooed on your arm then showing it off to all the tabloids that just happen to be passing the tattoo shop.

Just shows how far we have come when peole start to reject players of the stature of Van Persie. He is obviously first choice for the club and i suspect the fact that he has vast Champions League experience has a lot to do with that. At times we looked a little niaive in the Champions League last season and Van Persie, along with Yaya, will help to overcome that. Being the Premier League golden boot winner is an obvious bonus. No brainer for me.

Rumours that the Hazard deal will someone the 20th of May
And That French guy of Talksport says its looking more likely that RVP could stay but did admit that a very reliable source who he trusts said that a deal has been agreed between City and RVP people regarding wages and length of contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.