It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...

Have we signed anyone yet?

We used to do it and for a special player we would do it gain without doubt, fortunately for us all, that special player was not Harold.
yeah thank fuck for that...Kane ca stay where he is...never wanted him and still dont

I just ont see us getting Haaland however......for me he is Madrid bound or even Chelsea bound before us.....Utd will have a chance IF they get top 4 and a decent manager in in the summer......new "project" advertised by the media, new begining etc etc...haaland the figure head etc etc...they will go all out to seduce him IF they get top 4 and they will throw the necessary money at whoever is needed to be paid off........i have no doubt

No.
We scored 11 goals in our last two games and we are top of the league. Why would we want someone (albeit a once great player) who cannot get into a shit United team?
He is their best attacker however....no idea why he aint playing but he is still a real goal scorer in the box and still works hard as well...he is a better finisher than anyone we have at present by a long shot

I wouldnt have him BUT he is still a very very good player.....

I’d like to think Haarland goes where he wants ,not what Raiola orders ,surely that’s how it works,if so there’s only us or Madrid
Raiolas demand stopped him going to chelsea......Haaland will go where he wants BUT Mino;s demands will have to be met to make it happen

He is their best attacker however....no idea why he aint playing but he is still a real goal scorer in the box and still works hard as well...he is a better finisher than anyone we have at present by a long shot

I wouldnt have him BUT he is still a very very good player.....
I don't deny his ability but there is no way we make a purchase like this. We know how long it takes to integrate players into Peps systems of play - I cannot see us getting panicked into a short term purchase, we don't work like that.

Mbappe to Real Madrid on a free in the Summer seems to be a done deal. This will leave a gap in PSG's front line and a bunch of wages available to pay a replacement.
Will PSG be in the mix to sign Haaland? - if not him then who might they target? - I can see them trying for Salah.
Hopefully he wont go tot hat one hore league but we said that about Mbappe and others and they still went....so I guess there is a chance....if he doesgo there however it shows (as with Mbappe) it aint about improving as a footballer or pushing yourself
Id argue that Mbappe hasnt improved much as a player while at PSG....walker had him in his pocket when we have played them

I don't deny his ability but there is no way we make a purchase like this. We know how long it takes to integrate players into Peps systems of play - I cannot see us getting panicked into a short term purchase, we don't work like that.
fully agree....

I was just pointing out he is still a fantastic player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.