It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up in the summer, I think.

If they don’t envisage playing him, then they’d be crazy not to take a few million to offload him and his wages. To us though? Maybe not.
Imagine the outrage if he comes to us scores the goal that wins us the Champs then the following week scores against some random prem team that stops Utd making the top 4
They would be breaking into the ground again like the feral rats they are

Imagine the outrage if he comes to us scores the goal that wins us the Champs then the following week scores against some random prem team that stops Utd making the top 4
They would be breaking into the ground again like the feral rats they are
giphy.gif

Yea I know they are ruthless but it has nothing to do with that, Mino has ruined the relationship. He wanted a release clause in any deal Chelsea did for Haaland last summer I doubt over a year he would change his mind about a clause. Its why they went for Lukaku.

I have forgotten the Journalists name but Chelsea fans were angry with what he reported as he's reliable for them.

What was reported which pissed alot of Chelsea fans off was Haaland signs a 5 year deal Chelsea pay a premium price then in the 3rd yea of his contract a release clause can be activated. Which all clubs can pay. That's what Mino wanted. Which infuriated the Chelsea board as Mino basically saw them as a stepping stone. Add that to the overall transfer fee they were willing to pay they walked away.

Its not about Chelsea being ruthless, it's mostly to do with them not meeting Minos demands. If you don't meet Minos demands Haaland doesn't sign.
I get all that but they also have no integrity....raiolas demands may not change....Chelsea's stance on them may well

I’m jealous of them for that. I really wish we operated that way. I think we’d have won at least two CLs by now and a couple more titles.

Don‘t get me wrong, it’s amazing how much we have won, but a bit more of a fuck you attitude in the transfer market and we’d be unstoppable. Maybe Haaland is the one where we do it. We’ve pretty much cleared the decks of strikers, not spent any of the money we seemingly would have on Kane plus another £50m now for Torres, we just have to go all in for the lad. Fuck the rag twats, time to be billy big bollocks, this city is ours.
Agree with all of that bit I doubt we will go all out and offer more than others for example...we just don't do that....

I don't think he would but they are capable of turning a players head (and an afents) by throwing money at them
If he’s thinking more about money than trophy’s at his age, then he aint the player for us, he’ll already be a multi-millionaire with plenty more to come, medals over money should be his motto so early on :)

That's what it is and always has been with signing Haaland with that slug Raiola involved. It's his last chance at a massive financial windfall if FIFA's rules come in for the summer window and he'll damn sure take it.

Haaland may have his preference, but with Raiola involved going on some tour of Europe to drive up the price it's always going to be a auction. That's his agents job, though I think he's conflicted with doing what's best for Haaland and also what's best for his bank balance, the two aren't linked in my opinion, but that's where the lay of the land sits unfortunately.

Football wise we are the best fit for Haaland, everyone knows it, but the lure of Madrid and the money involved may push him there.

I hope he becomes a City player, but I don't like the idea of dealing with this parasite to get the deal done. If it was just Alfie and Erling I'd back us to sign the lad, but he has the ultimate variable as a agent so that's the issue I see, especially that Mino is driving a auction to sign the lad.
He will make 3 contracts with Haaland 5 year, 4 & 3 year deal

Even after 4 years with City we move him on if that's what Raiola wants or he bags another signing fee & bigger contract with City whatever happens hes getting at least 3 deals

I think he wants £120m 5 year deal, £65m transfer fee
Agent & father deals another £45m
Possible signing fee for Haaland of £20m ontop the whole deal will be around £250m

We could easily cover the payments over the length of his contract & pay Dortmund up front in a oner which would help
Agent fee up front also

So 1 payment of around £100m then another £150m over 5 years so £30m a year which inc his wages & signing on fee

That's what it is and always has been with signing Haaland with that slug Raiola involved. It's his last chance at a massive financial windfall if FIFA's rules come in for the summer window and he'll damn sure take it.

Haaland may have his preference, but with Raiola involved going on some tour of Europe to drive up the price it's always going to be a auction. That's his agents job, though I think he's conflicted with doing what's best for Haaland and also what's best for his bank balance, the two aren't linked in my opinion, but that's where the lay of the land sits unfortunately.

Football wise we are the best fit for Haaland, everyone knows it, but the lure of Madrid and the money involved may push him there.

I hope he becomes a City player, but I don't like the idea of dealing with this parasite to get the deal done. If it was just Alfie and Erling I'd back us to sign the lad, but he has the ultimate variable as a agent so that's the issue I see, especially that Mino is driving a auction to sign the lad.
He will make 3 contracts with Haaland 5 year, 4 & 3 year deal

Even after 4 years with City we move him on if that's what Raiola wants or he bags another signing fee & bigger contract with City whatever happens hes getting at least 3 deals

I think he wants £120m 5 year deal, £65m transfer fee
Agent & father deals another £45m
Possible signing fee for Haaland of £20m ontop the whole deal will be around £250m

We could easily cover the payments over the length of his contract & pay Dortmund up front in a oner which would help
Agent fee up front also

So 1 payment of around £100m then another £150m over 5 years so £30m a year which inc his wages & signing on fee

Agree with all of that bit I doubt we will go all out and offer more than others for example...we just don't do that....
We used to do it and for a special player we would do it gain without doubt, fortunately for us all, that special player was not Harold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.