It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would think he will not have any issues getting a move, still do a great job at a good level, maybe it's time for him to head back towards home?
I think so because he wants a three year contract, which will be easier to find in South America.

Have to admit this is pissing me off a bit now…not in isolation but..

Aguero Not replaced
Fernandinho Not replaced
Mendy Not replaced
Torres Not replaced

We have a strong squad but one of the smallest in the PL and getting smaller it seems.

I know Fern is still here but you know what I mean.

This is now 4 gaps in the squad. City can’t moan about a lack of strikers or any subsequent injury/COVID crisis If we let players go mid season and for what? £55 million takes no account of Torres’ potential improvement.

Torres was recently voted the best player in the Spanish National Team. If he were at Barca already how much would Barca want from us?

This is all assuming we bring nobody in next month.

All that being said City haven’t made a mistake since Mangala days.

City must be up to something good hopefully…but what?

If we don’t have a player/players lined up for January it looks a risky decision at best and idiotic at worst. I can’t believe that of City.
Hate to break it to you but we are not replacing Pep. Playing the false manager after next season.

Mbappe to Real Madrid on a free in the Summer seems to be a done deal. This will leave a gap in PSG's front line and a bunch of wages available to pay a replacement.
Will PSG be in the mix to sign Haaland? - if not him then who might they target? - I can see them trying for Salah.

Mbappe to Real Madrid on a free in the Summer seems to be a done deal. This will leave a gap in PSG's front line and a bunch of wages available to pay a replacement.
Will PSG be in the mix to sign Haaland? - if not him then who might they target? - I can see them trying for Salah.

Sterling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.