It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, its exactly what we have done here. There was zero reason not to wait until the summer. Someone being unhappy means they need to be gone at any cost. We constantly pay premium for our players. Hell we are constantly spunking 50-60 million on defensive midfielders and fullbacks and now 100 million attacking midfielders worth half that.
Lol

You've misinterpreted this post, it wasn't an insult in any way despite how it looked admittedly.

Just a heads up in case you want to have a quick rethink.
He/she called me awful, how is that not an insult?!

If anyone still thinks we won’t be spending some money on a Fernandinho replacement because we have Lavia or whatever, I have some news...
What would be ideal would be if we could someone swap out Ake for a defensive mid who can cover at centerback if need be. We don’t need two separate squad players to cover the 4th CB/Ferna replacement slots.

If Rodri gets a serious injury we won't win the league. We'll need to buy someone there in the summer anyway, just do it in January. Certainly easier than signing a top striker.

If Rodri gets a serious injury we won't win the league. We'll need to buy someone there in the summer anyway, just do it in January. Certainly easier than signing a top striker.
Its definitely not easier. Playing DM for Pep is arguably the hardest position in world football. Its taken Rodri a good 12mth to get to this level. Should he have a serious injury we will put in Gundogan.

Bit like you making jokes about depression.
I wasn’t making a joke about depression. It was people here claiming the guy was extremely sad that were toying with one’s notion of mental health. I take depression very seriously and if you knew my family history you would know this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.