It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the world does Barca keep offering these players that they agree to these absurd buy-out clauses? Torres getting a 1 Billion buy out clause will never get touched. I don't understand the players decision to allow these crazy numbers into their contract.
Its a nothing figure. If the player wants to leave its on a free or whatever Barca can get. They are required by law, Neymar triggering his means they'll prob always put a billion in from now on regardless of the player.

What in the world does Barca keep offering these players that they agree to these absurd buy-out clauses? Torres getting a 1 Billion buy out clause will never get touched.
That is the whole point.

I don't understand the players decision to allow these crazy numbers into their contract.
Because it secures them a better wage/contract.

What in the world does Barca keep offering these players that they agree to these absurd buy-out clauses? Torres getting a 1 Billion buy out clause will never get touched. I don't understand the players decision to allow these crazy numbers into their contract.
I believe they have to put in a release clause due to Spanish law

Might just be me but I feel the defensively midfield really needs addressing in summer before anything else. Rodri will need rotation/cover/competition however you want to put it. Already struggling a bit because Ferna obviously cannot cope with this much football for his age. It really is the most vital position in our system and dictates how we play.
We’ve got adequate cover there I reckon. Rodri, Dinho, Cancelo and possibly even Stones can all play the role. Of course the rotation options not to the same standard as Rodri, but we’ve got cover.

why are there 10 pages of zinchenko's left back prowess in the transfer forum??
maybe because we have a failed midfielder playing there. maybe because we have no recognized left back in the squad. maybe because city fans root for the success of the club and maybe because we have a transfer window coming up that can improve our chances for success

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.