It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zinchenko was/is still a young talent, hes only 25 ffs.
He took the hard road to get here and he hasn't looked back since he got his chance. Pep molded him into a completely different position and we have won 3 titles in 4 years with Zinchenko more than playing his part.

Zinchenko has hardly put a foot wrong and more than deserves his place. He won't be going anywhere until the day he knocks on Peps door and wants to go.

Why hasn't Pep bought anyone then? hes been here for 10+ transfer windows and bought one LB. You must have some reason why not?
that is a laughable claim. did you see the last match even. he was like a deer in a headlight when he defends in transition. has happened so many times when we played him and conceded so many. he is like a training cone when someone runs at him in middle of the pitch.

also it is not upto pep, its upto our sport team and higher ups I am sure pep will take one gladly if given. also did you forget we had another FB option who now is out of the squad.

edit: also one more wrong thing you said. the club has tried more than once to sell him when an offer came for him. he refused to go. that tells you how much he is rated.

also it is not upto pep, its upto our sport team and higher ups I am sure pep will take one gladly if given. also did you forget we had another FB option who now is out of the squad.
Of course it fucking is, you think Pep sits there like a garden gnome and lets Txiki pick the squad before the start of the season.

I didn't forget, its probably best we all do though. Irrespective, before the case he was living on the treatment table. We have an abundance of CBs, wingers and midfielders but we couldn't find room for a LB in the 6 years Pep has been here?

Just accept Zinchenko starts games and is there on merit.

Last few pages, insulting English Player is never good idea. At the end of the day Manchester City is English Team and will prefer English player if they good enough because they bound to the rule to the league they reside in which you can guess an English League.
Well I’m glad you’ve cleared that up

We are not signing anyone this january. Lets us not accumulate hope of any signings. We are as good as or better than all of the other teams.

Zinchenko is no serious contender to play in a CL game if we actually want to win it. he will be like a lamb to the slaughterhouse if we play him against anyone decent who can dribble with the ball, he defends like how kids defend against their dads in the playground. if you play Cancelo LB and Walker RB then we do not have any decent cover to play in the big games and we ain't winning the CL like that
Lol

I think out of all the strange posts I've read on here the last few pages the most unbelievable has to be @jimharri claiming the match day threads are policed... Haha!
God knows how bad the ones that don't get through are!

Zinchenko is no serious contender to play in a CL game if we actually want to win it. he will be like a lamb to the slaughterhouse if we play him against anyone decent who can dribble with the ball, he defends like how kids defend against their dads in the playground. if you play Cancelo LB and Walker RB then we do not have any decent cover to play in the big games and we ain't winning the CL like that
did you not watch our CL run last year or.....

did you not watch our CL run last year or.....
yes I did, he was a huge liability in the biggest CL match of all. don't you remember the CL final goal and how Havertz ran past him like he was not even there, any decent LB with pace would have stayed with Havertz and alteast put a tacke in before the shot. zinc was half decent against PSG and overall cancelo was far better than him in the CL campaign and when Cancelo lost form we got a useless player as his replacement, now if we had a proper LB we would have had a far better chance in the final.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.