It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence it is also quiet from me.

Haaland has made a request of City that I'm not sure we can deliver at this moment in time.

It's not monetary.

Unable to say much more than that, sadly.
Not Monetary hopefully means no release clause.
I guess everybody is suspecting a Pep Extension, and I think that's the only thing we can't promise/deliver on right now.

If it’s anything to do with pep extending or him guaranteed starts or if a Spanish club comes in for him he can talk to them.

He won’t be coming we don’t bough down to those asks.

I've heard from a very reliable source that he wants 'Prima Nopta' rights to be granted to him after signing. The club were actually ok with it, but he wanted it backdating to 2010 which means he'd get to pump the wife of anyone married after 1January 2010. It appears the club aren't happy with this clause....
Backdating it to 2010 eh? Hasn't poor Wayne Bridge been put through enough

If true, a demand of sorts that is, I'd be more inclined to think it's along the lines of being the "top dog" at the club

Joining in this hypothetical guessing game, could be a shirt number. At tgis moment in time.

I'd think his dad, agent and he know the game well enough to know a settled pep with a year left on his contract is still a better shot at longevity than lesser managers on longer contracts elsewhere.

Release clause or right to speak to other clubs early, I don't think is an 'at this moment in time' thing, that to me is more of a principle that applies whenever.

I've heard from a very reliable source that he wants 'Prima Nopta' rights to be granted to him after signing. The club were actually ok with it, but he wanted it backdating to 2010 which means he'd get to pump the wife of anyone married after 1January 2010. It appears the club aren't happy with this clause....
Niiiice....bloody good job i watched braveheart over chrimbo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.