It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland is THE player for me, but if it is about captaincy/being a leader or some shit like that, then we should walk away, we don't want primadonnas.

Don't think it is though, would guess reassurances about Pep's future or maybe even Puma sponsorship?

Third paragraph perhaps…

City do not sign Divas leave that to PSG or Rags
Have some critical thinking, please

Haaland is THE player for me, but if it is about captaincy/being a leader or some shit like that, then we should walk away, we don't want primadonnas.
I was joking about him requesting to be captain and I can’t see how anyone would even believe it. I’m genuinely curious if anyone can come up with a demand that he could make that would mean “I’ll be the leader”. And anyone believing that can certainly agree that Madrid with Mbappe there becomes implausible too with such demands... lol
It’s amazing how people try to find the slightest thing to fit into their our prejudices

I was joking about him requesting to be captain and I can’t see how anyone would even believe it. I’m genuinely curious if anyone can come up with a demand that he could make that would mean “I’ll be the leader”. And anyone believing that can certainly agree that Madrid with Mbappe there becomes implausible too with such demands... lol
It’s amazing how people try to find the slightest thing to fit into their our prejudices
Wasn't referring to you, mate, but the article. I agree that it doesn't sound plausible but who knows. We wouldn't give reassurances like that though, that I'm pretty sure of.

I’m not saying I agree with the report. Allow people to make up the own minds you aren’t the Journalistic Police.
You don’t agree with the report but were quick to jump to conclusions?

Hence it is also quiet from me.

Haaland has made a request of City that I'm not sure we can deliver at this moment in time.

It's not monetary.

Unable to say much more than that, sadly.
Want's more time to decide, and we want to know now (this month)?

By that I don't mean we will sign him this month, just that we don't want to waste time in prepping for someone else in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.