It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't Bellingham have to move back to the UK by the summer of 2023 to ensure he'd be home grown?
I assume he would count as homegrown since he had developed 10 years at Birmingham when he was 16, but I could be wrong if they for some stupid reason would only count age 15-21.

It is 15 to 21 bud.
If he will still become a homegrown if signed before 2023, he would still definitely be an option though. Not sure he would be a good Fernandinho replacement in my opinion, from what I have seen many of his strengths are attacking, making him more of an 8 than a 6 in my opinion. Would perhaps suit better to replace Gündogan when his contract expires next season if he would want to leave.

I’d be surprised if we were going to throw another 100m (which is what West Ham would be asking) at a player who would in effect be an understudy to Rodri.
I’d also be surprised if Rice would be happy with that role at this stage of his career.
Doesn’t seem plausible this one to me.
Don’t you think that Rice can work and be developed as a central midfielder as well?

Rice really would be a Football Manager transfer for us if I’ve ever seen one. Two absolutely world class players in one position is a little indulgent (and highly unlikely).

We’ve other priorities.
So you weren't at the etihad, when a young Declan Rice played at CB and put in a brilliant performance, Pep has been fan ever since this

Don’t you think that Rice can work and be developed as a central midfielder as well?
I like him but I’m already on record saying I don’t think he’s the one for us and nothings really changed.
If it happened then yeah, he could be developed but it’s not a signing I’d personally push.

So you weren't at the etihad, when a young Declan Rice played at CB and put in a brilliant performance, Pep has been fan ever since this
It’s so obvious that he is someone Pep would love to have and probably at the top of the list for the position. Whether he will and the club will actually push is a different story of course, but it would be a natural development

It’s so obvious that he is someone Pep would love to have and probably at the top of the list for the position. Whether he will and the club will actually push is a different story of course, but it would be a natural development
Believe we were in for him a few years ago, could have got him for £20/30m, but he signed a contract extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.