It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some very big news from Haaland end.

Haaland and Mino are refusing the huge buyout clause Madrid are proposing.

To the point, they have told them
they want nothing to do with any golden handcuffs deal.

City are still alive here...
Could this be related to the news Vlahovic has decided Juve?

Wouldn’t bother me if we had him for 2-3 seasons and made a profit on selling him to madrid

Not sure I’m seeing the connection tbh mate.

The news Haaland is in advanced negotiations with Madrid and Vlahovic is off to Juve sounds like a double whammy of bad news to me.
...do you think we haven't been discussing contract terms as well? how on earth is this bad news?

people will find a way to find the negative in everything.

after bit more thinking I don't think we are going to go for anyone who is incapable of playing the pep way except for haaland who is an exception. So I am going to think the striker priority will be something like this.

1)Haaland
2)Kane
3)Felix
4)Isaak
5)Nunez

He would obviously want a release clause if he signed with us as well. Having no release clause is basically the same (or worse) as having a super high one.
I'm not sure about that. We do at least have a track record of not forcing players to stay one they've decided they want to leave.

I'm not sure about that. We do at least have a track record of not forcing players to stay one they've decided they want to leave.

His agent will make sure that his player will have release clause, it doesn't matter if he know that City have very good track record.

His agent will make sure that his player will have release clause, it doesn't matter if he know that City have very good track record.
They might want that, but offhand I can't think of many world class players in the PL who had a release clause... clubs want more certainty for succession planning, and release clauses add risk. But I am likely wrong.

I dont personally see that contact negotiations are at this advanced stage with Madrid to be a bad sign - we're being played off against each other, after all, both clubs will be led all the way down the aisle but someone is going to be left standing at the altar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.