It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. Pep has made it clear he wants a striker, publicly and to the club. But if that's not enough of a reason, how about you probably want to give the best manager in the world more options to work with rather than less by forcing him to use a False 9 for what would be three straight seasons.

Last edited:
I'm afraid we've missed out on Haaland and Vlahovic. Unless we're using a metal detector and have gold under our feet I'm afraid we are fucked for a striker that would elevate us to where Pep can take us.
what is the point of just saying shit that is both untrue and defeatist like this

I’m a complete KFA but you have to assume that City are comfortable and have confidence that they will secure a striker if they sit back and watch a potential target join Juve for a second hand Fiat Punto and a bag of magic beans.

I’m a complete KFA but you have to assume that City are comfortable and have confidence that they will secure a striker if they sit back and watch a potential target join Juve for a second hand Fiat Punto and a bag of magic beans.

Comfortable till the end, we're comfortable till the end, we are Man City we're comfortable till the end.

I'm afraid we've missed out on Haaland and Vlahovic. Unless we're using a metal detector and have gold under our feet I'm afraid we are fucked for a striker that would elevate us to where Pep can take us.

No team scored more goals so far in the League than City & Liverpool, and both of them don't have a REAL striker.

Even Chelsea were doing better I think without Lukaku.

Liverpool's only striker Firmino scored 4 goals so far, Jota who isn't a striker scored 10.

I am more concerned about our wingers than strikers.

Source?
By that I mean stop talking shit and show me the proof we've missed out on haaland!

You haven't got any?

What was that? You're talking shit.

Well knock me down with a fuckin feather.

Some very big news from Haaland end.

Haaland and Mino are refusing the huge buyout clause Madrid are proposing.

To the point, they have told them
they want nothing to do with any golden handcuffs deal.

City are still alive here...

You would expect that if they have got things that far Real and Mino will get it done. The only reason for Haaland’s camp to keep City at the table is to keep the pressure on Madrid.

Madrid could have some forward line between Mbappe and Haaland. One of whom will end up playing 2nd fiddle.

I had similar thoughts last year when we decided to not renew the contract with our clubs best goal scorer of all time, several months before the season was over. My small brain figured it could only mean we pretty much must have a done deal lined up with a replacement to make a decision like that. Which obviously was completely wrong.

Turns out it was probably the right decision in the end (lets hope Sergio live a long life with no more health problems), and our team is doing great anyway=)

I think its more a case of us not knowing (yet) if we can get Håland/Kane, and consider Vlahovic being one or two levels below them, with other words not good enough to give up the possibility to sign one of our preferred options.

Reactions: nmc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.