It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we storm the Ethihad if we don't sign Haaland in January? If not should we at least have a few die hard bloggers burn jerseys and wail into a TikTok and such? Or should we stand outside Txiki's gates? There's so many options. I just want us to plan them out proper like fam.

if they can get him to take a pay cut probabaly. makes more sense than anything else on the table.

Surely FDJ can see the writing in the wall that he can't get his game any further being stuck in mediocre Barca sides. If only he takes the City offer back then, coached by Pep and world class teammates around him. It's not too late to get out from Barca while still young.

Why? If we sell Torres we need a Torres replacement not somebody for a position we don't need.

We need player like him eventually when Fernandinho is left/retiring next summer and our midfield will have decrease role because age/injury catching them like Gundo and Kevin.

We need player like him eventually when Fernandinho is left/retiring next summer and our midfield will have decrease role because age/injury catching them like Gundo and Kevin.
Well I don't see him as a D.M. and not better than Rodri in that position so he isn't coming as a D.M. Maybe in a couple of years we will need to replce KDB or Gundogan but he isn't waiting around for that and besides Grealish, Foden, Mcatee and hopefully Bernardo will be filling those poitions. If Torres and Sterling leave they are the positions that need filling along with rodri back up,left back and striker. So using a lot of money in a position we are okay in seems unlikely to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.