It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
FDJ is probably some 5th or 6th choice in our midfield. it is one our strongest position no need for him. severely overrated,

FDJ is probably some 5th or 6th choice in our midfield. it is one our strongest position no need for him. severely overrated,

Hed go straight in. Peps a massive fan. He can play anywhere in midfield also has alot of attributes that Pep loves in a midfielder

I'm sure he could, but the question isn't whether he could do a job it's do we need to use a big chunk of spending in midfield. My guess is no we won't. With one caveat, if we think Bernardo is still wanting to go, then we might, but that would be the only reason I could see.
spending on him nah, but if Torres is adamant. Id' take him in the swap, can play and cover alot of roles and positions in the team.

spending on him nah, but if Torres is adamant. Id' take him in the swap, can play and cover alot of roles and positions in the team.
That's why I don't see it, if Torres goes we need a player that plays across the front 3 , especially if Sterling goes too. We'd be better taking money for Torres and buying a front 3 player. I still see Grealish and Foden eventually in midfield.

That's why I don't see it, if Torres goes we need a player that plays across the front 3 , especially if Sterling goes too. We'd be better taking money for Torres and buying a front 3 player. I still see Grealish and Foden eventually in midfield.
Maybe, still gonna need a 6 for Dinho next season, cant say i'd complain with this kid in the mix.

Fuck it, get De Ligt in for Laporte as well, and await the Ten Hag offer when Pep goes..

Last edited:
Well I don't see him as a D.M. and not better than Rodri in that position so he isn't coming as a D.M. Maybe in a couple of years we will need to replce KDB or Gundogan but he isn't waiting around for that and besides Grealish, Foden, Mcatee and hopefully Bernardo will be filling those poitions. If Torres and Sterling leave they are the positions that need filling along with rodri back up,left back and striker. So using a lot of money in a position we are okay in seems unlikely to me.
He is a footballer and can play anywhere, that's why Pep wanted him when he left Ajax so badly.

If he is available, we will be in for him.

He is a footballer and can play anywhere, that's why Pep wanted him when he left Ajax so badly.

If he is available, we will be in for him.

Whilst I don't necessarily agree he can play anywhere, he's a fine footballer who is so obviously a "Pep" player, we'd almost certainly adapt our system to accommodate him when he plays, as we do with most players. It's nonsense to think because one player isn't a clone of another then we've no use for him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.