It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't see him as a D.M. and not better than Rodri in that position so he isn't coming as a D.M. Maybe in a couple of years we will need to replce KDB or Gundogan but he isn't waiting around for that and besides Grealish, Foden, Mcatee and hopefully Bernardo will be filling those poitions. If Torres and Sterling leave they are the positions that need filling along with rodri back up,left back and striker. So using a lot of money in a position we are okay in seems unlikely to me.
Rodri can’t play every week, FDJ can also play as an 8 and KDB and Gundogan not getting any younger.

Still can't see it, even rotating with Rodri would only see him getting 20-30 games at the most.

Pep wants him even more so now if he is avalaible for transfer, then our board will make sure we will get him with option for possible swap of ferran torres.

Two reasons I think we might be in for FDJ.

1 - I think Pep fancied Grealish as someone to drop into midfield, but it doesn't look to be happening.
2 - The Gundo + KDB combo rarely quite hits the heights for me. I wonder what would happen with FDJ. Push KDB forward a bit, put a real striker in number nine.... profit?

Still can't see it, even rotating with Rodri would only see him getting 20-30 games at the most.
Dunno when Dinho & Rodri were splitting duty they both had 35-40 starts each, even without being able to cover the 8s' as well.

I cant see it happening but I can see where'd he fit..

He could prob play anywhere we want him to, to a v.decent level. Outstanding technical player.
I'm sure he could, but the question isn't whether he could do a job it's do we need to use a big chunk of spending in midfield. My guess is no we won't. With one caveat, if we think Bernardo is still wanting to go, then we might, but that would be the only reason I could see.

Two reasons I think we might be in for FDJ.

1 - I think Pep fancied Grealish as someone to drop into midfield, but it doesn't look to be happening.
2 - The Gundo + KDB combo rarely quite hits the heights for me. I wonder what would happen with FDJ. Push KDB forward a bit, put a real striker in number nine.... profit?
absolute nonsense

1) Grealish is doing great dropping deep, that is the only thing he is doing good right now. he looks shit is when he plays wide even pep said something to that effect.

2)We have so many midfielders coming up Grealish, Foden, mcatee, palmer etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.