It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying the deals will happen but just received an interesting text from someone within the club , sounds like our good connection with dortmund since letting them have Sancho could turn out a very good thing , as previously mentioned haaland all wrapped up unless something dramatic happens , but we are now also exploring the possibility of Bellingham , initial talks have begun , nothing too down the line at this stage like haaland , city sending more scouts over to Germany for the remaining part of the season to watch him closely also keeping eyes on the leipzig attacking midfielder nkunku, not saying the deals will happen but we are definitely tracking both players.
Thanks for the info mate. Hope we get 2 of them, Haaland and either midfielder will do.

Not saying the deals will happen but just received an interesting text from someone within the club , sounds like our good connection with dortmund since letting them have Sancho could turn out a very good thing , as previously mentioned haaland all wrapped up unless something dramatic happens , but we are now also exploring the possibility of Bellingham , initial talks have begun , nothing too down the line at this stage like haaland , city sending more scouts over to Germany for the remaining part of the season to watch him closely also keeping eyes on the leipzig attacking midfielder nkunku, not saying the deals will happen but we are definitely tracking both players.

Look I'll stand corrected if all of these come off but you told us all Haaland in Jan and then Haaland in March so I'm a sceptic at this point, even as a transfer forum regular.

I’ve no doubt we have interest but I’d be shocked if we signed Bellingham this or next summer. Quality player, but I don’t see it
(Lock thread)
I think Bellingham leaves next summer.

Like last summer with Sancho / Haaland, I doubt Dortmund let both Haaland / Jude go in one window.

Yep. I see Bellingham as an 8 not a 6 (which we need). Just don’t see where he would fit in. Of course the lad is a special talent but would be surprised if we signed him this summer or next. I can see him going to Liverpool unfortunately.
Ferna was an 8 before we signed him

Yep. I see Bellingham as an 8 not a 6 (which we need). Just don’t see where he would fit in. Of course the lad is a special talent but would be surprised if we signed him this summer or next. I can see him going to Liverpool unfortunately.
A couple of Blue Nose mates of mine reckon his younger brother is every bit as good??

I'm a bit confused on the 'good connection' with Dortmund. They dislike us very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.