It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying the deals will happen but just received an interesting text from someone within the club , sounds like our good connection with dortmund since letting them have Sancho could turn out a very good thing , as previously mentioned haaland all wrapped up unless something dramatic happens , but we are now also exploring the possibility of Bellingham , initial talks have begun , nothing too down the line at this stage like haaland , city sending more scouts over to Germany for the remaining part of the season to watch him closely also keeping eyes on the leipzig attacking midfielder nkunku, not saying the deals will happen but we are definitely tracking both players.

God. Not sure I can handle potential disappointment by getting my hopes up for Bellingham.

Not saying the deals will happen but just received an interesting text from someone within the club , sounds like our good connection with dortmund since letting them have Sancho could turn out a very good thing , as previously mentioned haaland all wrapped up unless something dramatic happens , but we are now also exploring the possibility of Bellingham , initial talks have begun , nothing too down the line at this stage like haaland , city sending more scouts over to Germany for the remaining part of the season to watch him closely also keeping eyes on the leipzig attacking midfielder nkunku, not saying the deals will happen but we are definitely tracking both players.
Thanks as always mate

Reactions: JDV
But why? I'm so confused
That picture is of Dominic Calvert Lewin, heir apparent to Harry Kane, as England no.9.
Maybe it's just me but anyone who is putting their fashion career ahead of their footballing career is asking for centre halves to start sledging them

That picture is of Dominic Calvert Lewin, heir apparent to Harry Kane, as England no.9.
Maybe it's just me but anyone who is putting their fashion career ahead of their footballing career is asking for centre halves to start sledging them

I hear you. I dunno tho tbh, presumably it means he doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks of him.

I hear you. I dunno tho tbh, presumably it means he doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks of him.
He doesn't. He's been on a few things as a pundit and comes across as a great lad. The last time I saw him on MOTD or something they were taking the piss big time out of his fashion sense and he just laughed it off and joined in the joke

He looks like a dick in some of the things he wears, Not my cup of tea but each to their own, It's his interest and he clearly couldn't care less what anybody thinks about it. Probably shows his confidence and self belief which is no bad thing as a footballer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.