It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered for some time if there is some bigger deal that could take place between the two clubs. We buy Haaland and Bellingham and they buy Gundogan and loan Delap for a couple of seasons.

I suspect Gundo’s wages will be outside Dortmund‘s range these days…. Always thought Gundo would go to Juve at the end of his career.

Why? It's not like we're short of a few quid, is it?

When you go to the shops do you just pay the total or do you also throw in whatever else you can find in your pockets?
You can't just buy players like you can buy items at the shops.

My reasoning is that Dortmund would be more open to selling Bellingham to us if we were to offer them one or two exciting academy prospects.

Only my opinion.

You can't just buy players like you can buy items at the shops.

My reasoning is that Dortmund would be more open to selling Bellingham to us if we were to offer them one or two exciting academy prospects.

Only my opinion.

I don't think throwing those two in would make any difference, to be honest.

Selling Bellingham would leave a pretty big gap in their midfield which neither of those two are going to fill any time soon.

I reckon they'd prefer to just take the cash and continue letting their incredible scout department find young players from around Europe.

Reactions: JDV
Haaland and Bellingham to us.

Delap and McAtee go there with buyback clauses?

I can see many being opposed to this but if the buybacks were reasonable it could be an interesting option and accelerate their development.
If we get Haaland it will be very hard for Delap especially to get any minutes with Alvarez coming as well. I don't think Dortmund would accept a buy back clause though.

Honestly think if we say Bellingham we want you at Man city, I don't think he says no. Bellingham is 18 so he was 11/12 when Pep joined City he's grown up with City dominating seeing City as young boy winning trophy after trophy. Centurions, domestic treble etc

I think Bellingham is really the first player who has the potential to be a world class player, who has grown up in the Premier league Man city era of trophies.
Have you forgotten Phil Foden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.