It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nkunku goal great finish, wouldn't mind him at City seems a clinical forward in front of goal

Nkunku and Konrad Laimer have been absolutely fantastic.
I do think it’s funny to watch the 81k Dortmund fans put on quite the impressive show at the beginning and then their mediocre Rangnick disciple manager follow up with a disasterclass, absolutely schooled by Tedesco

If we get Haaland it will be very hard for Delap especially to get any minutes with Alvarez coming as well. I don't think Dortmund would accept a buy back clause though.
I actually think signing haaland would help delap get more minutes.
They are similar in size and playing style so in games when haaland needs tk be subbed or needs a rest, delap taking his place wouldn't require a complete change in playing style.
That's compared to now where if delap were to play, it's going to require a different style of attacking play.

I actually think signing haaland would help delap get more minutes.
They are similar in size and playing style so in games when haaland needs tk be subbed or needs a rest, delap taking his place wouldn't require a complete change in playing style.
That's compared to now where if delap were to play, it's going to require a different style of attacking play.
It's a good point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.