It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get Haaland it will be very hard for Delap especially to get any minutes with Alvarez coming as well. I don't think Dortmund would accept a buy back clause though.

Alvarez can come off the right. Delap isn't getting minutes because Delap is not good enough to play for us. McAtee the same.
And if they are the sort of player who sees a potentially 64 game season and decides that they cannot compete for minutes because there's 2 strikers already then they won't make it here anyway and should leave.

Haaland and Bellingham to us.

Delap and McAtee go there with buyback clauses?

I can see many being opposed to this but if the buybacks were reasonable it could be an interesting option and accelerate their development.
Buyback clause isn’t in their model. They buy low and sell high (unless Bayern tap them up).

Reactions: JDV
I don't think throwing those two in would make any difference, to be honest.

Selling Bellingham would leave a pretty big gap in their midfield which neither of those two are going to fill any time soon.

I reckon they'd prefer to just take the cash and continue letting their incredible scout department find young players from around Europe.
i personally feel our/every scouting department know every single player dortmund has signed , but that isn't our model, they are happy to take a punt and are able to gamble on them, we can't really gamble and can't offer them guaranteed first team football, the football world is a pretty small place with all these data bases, they track every half decent footballer going

Bundesliga have done a nice video comparing Nkunku and Haaland ill put the stats from the vid

Haaland a goal every 81 mins
Nkunku a goal every 146 mins

Haaland goals 16
Nkunku goals 15

Haaland exceeds his expected goals by 4
Nkunku exceeds his expected goals by 2

Haaland 5 assists

Nkunku 9 assists also Nkunku is a top 10 creator in the bundesliga. The main creator for Rb Leipzig.

Haaland 73% pass completion
Nkunku 84% pass completion

Distance covered and top speed

Haaland 10km
Nkunku 10km

Haaland 36.3km/h
Nkunku 35.5km/h

Both are to of the quickest players in the bundesliga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.