It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bundesliga have done a nice video comparing Nkunku and Haaland ill put the stats from the vid

Haaland a goal every 81 mins
Nkunku a goal every 146 mins

Haaland goals 16
Nkunku goals 15

Haaland exceeds his expected goals by 4
Nkunku exceeds his expected goals by 2

Haaland 5 assists

Nkunku 9 assists also Nkunku is a top 10 creator in the bundesliga. The main creator for Rb Leipzig.

Haaland 73% pass completion
Nkunku 84% pass completion

Distance covered and top speed

Haaland 10km
Nkunku 10km

Haaland 36.3km/h
Nkunku 35.5km/h

Both are to of the quickest players in the bundesliga.
Sign them both im up for it.!

Maybe, but my personal opinion is we will only bring in another front 3 player in addition to Haaland and Alvarez if Jesus and Sterling both leave.
Fair, I still think this season we are seeing the problems of not replacing those two.

So even if one of those leaves, I'd still want Nkunku in.

Even if it's "surplus" as you might see, it is also future proofing in a sense. We have 3 attacking players who are 30 (Kdb, Gundogan and Mahrez), it's always good to replace players sold but also think to the future.

Nkunku is brilliant in that he can play any of the attacking 5 spots. No brainer in my eyes.

Maybe, but my personal opinion is we will only bring in another front 3 player in addition to Haaland and Alvarez if Jesus and Sterling both leave.
Why would Sterling leave, if anything we need to start looking at the over 30's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.